Been over a month

Reaction score
Been over a month since i last few.. No soccer this morning so i got to go fly for a bit. At 60 acreas park near redmond, washington.
besides soccer, rc places, drones and even model rockets happen here. There is another field just to the south of this one.

Attachments

• 487.JPG
    487.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 178
Been over a month since i last few.. No soccer this morning so i got to go fly for a bit. At 60 acreas park near redmond, washington.
besides soccer, rc places, drones and even model rockets happen here. There is another field just to the south of this one.
No, I'm not in the field of golf. Lol
My favorite field is a gold field. I've been doing that since the early 80's.

Big fields,,yip me play soccer before bones gave up,,had nice girls in team so I was in there,ended up playing for few years

If you die and go to Soccer Heaven, that's where you end up. Wow, that's a lot of fields especially if all being used at once. That must be a sight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31