Battery Wobble - P4P Refurbished

I can't believe phantompilots allows such blatant aggressive product promotion and spamming of threads.
Ironically when I did try looking at his website but I got a message stating "Due to recent regulations we do not currently offer our products to European customers.".

We are an approved vendor: We pay to post in the forum and advertise . There are no regulations as we sell all over the world. We could be much more blatant as you say but we choose not to. We also have a vendor in Australia called Rise Above. Thanks

We are an approved vendor: We pay to post in the forum and advertise . There are no regulations as we sell all over the world. We could be much more blatant as you say but we choose not to. We also have a vendor in Australia called Rise Above. Thanks
If you pay to advertise then fine, start your own thread but stop spamming other people's threads. Seriously got a good mind to start spamming your threads with my own products if I keep seeing you do this to other people.

Reactions: peterjse
If you pay to advertise then fine, start your own thread but stop spamming other people's threads. Seriously got a good mind to start spamming your threads with my own products if I keep seeing you do this to other people.

I like the idea, of starting are own threads, so great idea , we may do that from now on. As far as you spamming threads , just make sure you are an approved vendor : Without it you will get suspended , as they are very strict on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna