B&H photo customer support praise! (CSC crash update)

Reaction score
B&H photo has agreed to replace my p3 and have sent me a shopping label to do an exchange! DJI was of little use and I am glad to have bought from B&H! Thanks for your support guys! I'll be back in the sky soon enough

Reactions: Bigdz
So, you did a CSC in the air, destroyed your Phantom, and B&H is going to replace it for free? Story of the year.

Reactions: Trumple and Bigdz
Ah. The title of your post lead me to believe you did a CSC.

Reactions: Trumple
So B&H Photo are able to determine compass errors in a matter of days but DJI have to have the bird back for min 6 weeks before they will even comment wow B&H must know something DJI dont

Reactions: QuikSilver15
B&H photo has agreed to replace my p3 and have sent me a shopping label to do an exchange! DJI was of little use and I am glad to have bought from B&H! Thanks for your support guys! I'll be back in the sky soon enough
We're sorry for the initial difficulty and glad to know this is being resolved to your satisfaction.

Reactions: ctp and DeadWood
So B&H Photo are able to determine compass errors in a matter of days but DJI have to have the bird back for min 6 weeks before they will even comment wow B&H must know something DJI dont
Exactly!!!
And charge you 30-50% for a new one plus you send your old controller back.

HenryP
Im interested to know how B&H determined it was compass failure, also is this going to be a one off replacement or will they replace all birds bought from them, that suffer compass failures or any other hardware failures

I just recently had a great experience with B&H. I ordered my P3 through corporate, and while the P3 was on stock, the extra battery and backpack wasn't. Michael Frohmann from B&H assisted me all the way and even upgraded the shipping for the delay (which wasn't their fault, AFAIK LOL). Will definitely buy from them again

I just recently had a great experience with B&H. I ordered my P3 through corporate, and while the P3 was on stock, the extra battery and backpack wasn't. Michael Frohmann from B&H assisted me all the way and even upgraded the shipping for the delay (which wasn't their fault, AFAIK LOL). Will definitely buy from them again
Yeah they're really good. They're like a mini Amazon in the city. The store is actually pretty amazing. Google "B&H conveyor system"

B&H is awesome and great customer service. I don't think they wasted their time checking the logs. They probably looked at as a defective one immediately and replaced it. I sent my G4 Gimbal back to them. They have literally no questions of the defectiveness. They were quick to accept it back and even refund me. They are starting to become the Walmart of Photo/Video accessories. I remember I bought a car battery from Walmart and it was defective. All over the package it said if defective call this number *****DO NOT BRING IT BACK TO THE STORE**** I brought it back to the store and received full refund. The big time companies just want customer satisfaction.

We're sorry for the initial difficulty and glad to know this is being resolved to your satisfaction.

Wow! That's amazing. I love hearing about these companies that step up to the plate. I'm gonna start ordering from them.

Glad to hear you got it resolved.
I'm getting close to ordering a P3. Now that I've read this, I'll be ordering from B&H.

They have been fantastic when I have had to return, lens, batteries etc.The very best in CS!!!

B&H are about the best company I've ever dealt with. Because of this they get 99% of my money for just about everything related to filming. I've also had defective DJI equipment delivered. I emailed them first. DJI said I had to send it in for an evaluation/repair. 6 to 8 weeks. I said, "I've only had it for a few days, it's defective so i haven't even been able to used it!" They didn't care. I bought it from B&H. So...if filled out the on-line return slip...in seconds. They sent me a PRE-PAID shipping label via email...in seconds. Mailed it back and 6 days form the day I mailed the package I had a brand new functioning unit at my door.

Dealers like B&H are the best recourse for DJI's absolute lack of customer support and lack of best business practices. Things don't ever get better until it starts to hurt. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when B&H schedules a conference with DJI explaining, "Until you get your s**t together we are no longer carrying your products. It cost us to much in returns, man-hours and shipping... therefore we loose too much money offering your merchandise."

Maybe then customers that simply deserve a full, new replacement won't have to get a phone haggle for 30%...40% off like we're at some back-woods flee market arguing over the price of a velvet elvis painting. What an absolute joke.

If only some else with killer customer service like...I dunno...GoPro... would release a quad copter...... say in 2016....but that's just silly fantasizing isn't it?

Last edited:
I have bought from B&H for eons. I just ordered a P3 from them. That is a company that bends over backwards for their customers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31