P3 advanced with P3 Pro camera issues

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and could use some help. I have a P3 advanced and had a little crash. Nothing major but the camera was damaged. Thought if I needed to buy a new camera I'll upgrade to the Pro 4k version. Got the camera in, updated the Firmware but I'm having problems. Only in video mode do I get weird black vertical lines on the screen. It's being recorded to the sd card. When I switch to photo they go away. I tried switching back to my 2.7k camera and the lines disappeared. Anyone have any thoughts or solutions. The guy I bought the camera from said it was working perfectly, he own's a drone shop. I added a picture of the issue. Thanks to anyone who could provide some insight.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 8.47.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 8.47.27 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 353
I updated the firmware on the drone to the pro. The remote I did it through the app and I'm not sure if it's advanced or pro on the remote. I don't know how to know on the app. when I open the app it does say pro on the camera view. I'm getting really poor radio quality now. So maybe that is connected to remote firmware. But why would radio quality effect what goes to the SD card? I've tried updating the firmware on the remote using an sd card and thumb drive but it never engages with the blue light

I updated the firmware on the drone to the pro. The remote I did it through the app and I'm not sure if it's advanced or pro on the remote. I don't know how to know on the app. when I open the app it does say pro on the camera view. I'm getting really poor radio quality now. So maybe that is connected to remote firmware. But why would radio quality effect what goes to the SD card? I've tried updating the firmware on the remote using an sd card and thumb drive but it never engages with the blue light
Whatever the problem is, it will not be related to controller firmware.
There is no difference in controllers between the pro and Advanced.
They use the same firmware.

I experienced a similar problem, my iPad kept displaying vertical lines as if there was some sort of interference, also the display seemed to fade in and out. Anyway, I reloaded the app and changed the cable I was using for a genuine Apple one and problem solved! My advice is to try a new connecting cable. Good luck and let me know how you get on

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z