Have you used or purchased Autoflight Logic's Autpiilot software?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
For those that are looking for walk through videos and demos of how to use the Autoflight Logic Autopilot software, please check out this playlist:

Autopilot Tutorials - YouTube

In addition to an overview video, there are walk through videos of the UI, how to use Focus and most recently the Orbit feature. New videos are forthcoming on Zip Line, Follow, and some of the other modes.

These videos have become a pet project for me - intended to go beyond just showing cool shots of the software, but how to actually do it safely. If there's other things that people want demonstrated, let me know and I'll try and work it into the next video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: richardseguro
I have never used Autopilot. How would you rate it compared with DJI go?

EXPENSIVE !!

The app cost $20 and they give you only 5 trial flights in all of the modes, except "follow" then require you to unlock the each for $5 additional if you want to fly more.... I spent the $20 not knowing about all the additional in app purchases....my bad, I should have read the fine print.

No comment on performance because I'm still playing with it but I like the iPad app interface.

For those that are looking for walk through videos and demos of how to use the Autoflight Logic Autopilot software, please check out this playlist:

Autopilot Tutorials - YouTube

In addition to an overview video, there are walk through videos of the UI, how to use Focus and most recently the Orbit feature. New videos are forthcoming on Zip Line, Follow, and some of the other modes.

These videos have become a pet project for me - intended to go beyond just showing cool shots of the software, but how to actually do it safely. If there's other things that people want demonstrated, let me know and I'll try and work it into the next video.

Awesome video! Love Autopilot! The orbit feature is great. Waypoints will be added soon. As well as healthydrones! Hopefully in the near future they will have the ability to check your mod levels.

Reactions: egoldy
FYI - New tutorials added on the Zip Line and Cruise modes. Check 'em out.

New features are coming that will blow you away too.

I have been using autopilot since beta delivery and it has served my purposes perfectly. I do commercial shooting with my Inspire 1 most of the time but when quarters are tight I pull out my P3P. My goto feature is the zip line and now cruise mode is finding its way into my shooting more and more. Both are very powerful features and allow me to get that shot the director is looking for. I am hoping to see full waypoint capability soon with an option to save your mission.

Kudos to Autoflight Logic and keep up the great work....

Reactions: egoldy
New video has been released that will walk you through the settings of Autopilot as it stands today. Good add-on for those that haven’t taken the time to read through settings section in Flight School.

Future videos are planned for existing new features as well as exciting upcoming new features - most notably Waypoints and Airspace.

It's a great App. In the Canadian App Store it's $34 CA but all the extras are free. Good value now

INSANE POWER!! But expensive... compared to your kids games! You just spent a few grand on flying camera and crying that an app to fully use it costs a lot at $50? Priorities people!! You realize what Adobe Premier, Sony Vegas, and DaVinci Resolve cost??

Reactions: huntjock
EXPENSIVE !!

The app cost $20 and they give you only 5 trial flights in all of the modes, except "follow" then require you to unlock the each for $5 additional if you want to fly more.... I spent the $20 not knowing about all the additional in app purchases....my bad, I should have read the fine print.

No comment on performance because I'm still playing with it but I like the iPad app interface.

Wow... There has to be a better way to price this app. Had I bought it for $20 then found out to use it more than 5 times for a given feature I now have to pay $5 extra for just that feature I would have been livid.

Wow... There has to be a better way to price this app. Had I bought it for $20 then found out to use it more than 5 times for a given feature I now have to pay $5 extra for just that feature I would have been livid.
If that had been the case then YOU failed yourself! Its VERY openly shown on the app page what is included and what is extra. Its also one the best documented app on the planet!

Do you realize how crazy it looks to complain about a $50 purchase... to operate a $1500, or potentially $6000 product?!?! How much do you pay for insurance so you can drive?

Reactions: huntjock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.