Attack Mode

The app will tell you if there are any problems with the hardware, ESC problems, connection issue.....etc. The fact that it's not tells me it's something else like a remote issue.

I'll look into the .dat files later.
I am wondering where the numbers for your compass settings came from?
upload_2018-2-24_8-53-3.png

I have this P3S that seems perfect in every way until you try to take off. I've been playing with drones for a long time and this is a first for me. It will lift about a foot off the ground and become completely unstable. Doesn't seem to have power to lift even at full throttle. All indicators indicate it's ready to fly. Even the flight log shows nothing. I haven't seen or read about one acting like this ever. Anyone who may help, I would surely appreciate it or if anyone thinks they can fix it, I offer it for sale for 250 bucks. That will include the drone and working camera, remote, one battery and charger. I will pay the shipping anywhere in US. I'd rather find out what is wrong but I will sell it. There's no cracks or any signs of a crash.
I might be interested ; this is the first time I've replied on this format, and I don't know if there is a way to PM me.

I don't know how to post the .dat file but here is a screenshot of it.
You need to share it with dropbox, onedrive, googledrive, etc.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus