Attack Mode

Reactions: BigAl07
Bud, your link isn't working for me, so I'm posting a link to the root.

CsvView/DatCon

Rod

It works now, yesterday it wouldn't (like when your internet drops out). :rolleyes:

@Rockdweller,

We will help you out. ;)

Rod

Ok. I fired this thing up twice today and I have found the .dat files. I still don't know how to read them. I will uploads the ones for today as I don'te know just which one applies to the actual flight.

Ok. I fired this thing up twice today and I have found the .dat files. I still don't know how to read them. I will uploads the ones for today as I don'te know just which one applies to the actual flight.
Well now it says they are too large to upload. I guess I'll have to learn how to read them.

Well now it says they are too large to upload. I guess I'll have to learn how to read them.
You can't directly upload the .dat files. You will need to upload them to a sharable location such as dropbox, Google Drive, or a similar location that you can share the link back here to.

I managed to open the files but I'm lost on understanding them so I'm giving up. I'm thinking now that there is some strong interference here where I live as I have mounted the camera on another P3S and it does the same thing. I've also tried different remotes. If anyone is interested in losing a few nights sleep over this, it is still for sale for 250 with me paying postage. The camera and battery should be worth that as the camera seems perfect and the battery shows 3 charges. I will include the drone, camera, one battery, remote, props and the charger.

It seems to me you need to have an engineering degree to understand those .dat files. o_O

This happened to me. I may not explain this correctly because I would have to do it first but I found that calibrating the joysticks and making sure that each position of each joystick reaches the 100 Mark and even going full circle around with each joystick helps. Keep the joysticks against the edge of the circle while going around it. Haven't had a problem since. I'm relatively new at this but I spent a lot of time as an IBM system engineer. These drones are pretty much computers and you have to treat them as such. An occasional tuning never hurts.

Reactions: Rockdweller
+1 for charrelldji. I know you said you tried other remotes but did you calibrate any of them? This could very well be just a problem w/ the remote. I've had this sort of thing happen before with my different DJI drones (although not as dramatic). A simple remote calibration fixed it every time.

Reactions: Rockdweller
On a side note: maybe don't fly in the rain. Maybe a bad connection? The motors sound like they are intermittently powered. Or a bad IMU?

This happened to me. I may not explain this correctly because I would have to do it first but I found that calibrating the joysticks and making sure that each position of each joystick reaches the 100 Mark and even going full circle around with each joystick helps. Keep the joysticks against the edge of the circle while going around it. Haven't had a problem since. I'm relatively new at this but I spent a lot of time as an IBM system engineer. These drones are pretty much computers and you have to treat them as such. An occasional tuning never hurts.
I have tried this but I will try it again. I am leaning toward the remote being the problem as I said before I tried another drone with these remotes and it did the same thing. I have 3 remotes tho and it's hard to believe that they are all bad. It's raining now so I will go thru the calibrating and try it again.

I don't know how to post the .dat file but here is a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    853.9 KB · Views: 214

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak