ArgTek Issues

Thanks for your reply, I will reopen my controller tomorrow and have a look what's going on. I'll let you know if there was any problems. I've looked into windsurfers but reviews tell that they're a little inconsistent. The itelite is an option but only if the argtek is well and truly useless...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
you forgot to mark out rowsley rd. so a person can still identify the beach.

My P3S previously flew about 700m but video was unstable after 100m with it failing shortly after.

I fitted Argtek today and test flew in poor conditions ............ control became unstable at 1000m but video was steady and spot on throughout. I reckon in good conditions, today was light snow flurries and damp air, I should get better ... maybe 1500m ?

Nigel

My previous post quick test in poor weather conditions .....

Nigel

Thanks for all these posts on the ArgTek. I plan on ordering one next week more than likely. Yesterday, I went the farthest out which was a tad over 2100 feet with my stock antenna. I got one low signal warning, panic'd and turned around LOL. Maybe I could have gotten a little more.

So I'm anxious to see if my distance will double. I first need to learn to trust her that she'll come home.

Test flight today - better weather ....

2063m shown on Go App at altitude 73m ...... Way to go !!

Video all way ... control signal dipped and she returned home ...

Nigel

Just got my phantom 3 standard and I love it. First a few crashes then I got the bumper guards. I feel safe now that I just put on number guards lol. Ordered my ARGTEK control but I will stay with the stock one until I improve.

I know this isn't exactly on the subject of argtek, but, im selling my Phantom 3 Standard to upgrade. I'm selling it on GumTree UK and am wondering which I should upgrade to:
Phantom 3 Professional
OR
Phantom 4
If I choose the Phantom 4 I will have to save up for a while longer.
What's your opinion?

Hi guys,
I received my argtek(type) antenna yesterday and after I removed everything (stock antennas)etc I realised that the grey wire was way too short...
Any recommendations on how to extend it please
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Send it back for a replacement. Had the same issue with my brothers last month. Both 2.4 wires were about an inch too short.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
I received my argtek(type) antenna yesterday and after I removed everything (stock antennas)etc I realised that the grey wire was way too short...
Thanks

I have never seen one positive review from the fake ARGtek kit.

Who says it was fake? My brothers came straight from them and wasn't fake.

He said ARGtek type up above. Type being the key word here. Usually when something is described as "type" it means it is a clone.

He said ARGtek type up above. Type being the key word here. Usually when something is described as "type" it means it is a clone.
Well in that case, I apologize. Was reading the thread over lunch so wasn't paying that much attention I guess.

Guess it's what the guy gets for buying a knockoff then.

As for extending the wire, only way I could think of is to buy all new wires and rerun everything.

Hi guys,
Thanks

My kit from Blueproton, the gray cable was barely long enough , I pulled as much as I could from the Antenna Base , forcing the Base as close to the controller helps , maybe have a helper . The Black was the same , but had a hair extra cable to work with , the white had plenty of Cable .

Same problem..... More range out of factory set up. Well maybe a little more lol. Go to take it back a part and make double sure all is well inside of the remote. Also will start looking for better options.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing