ArgTek Issues

Cool show some pics once u get it please

No problem.

If I get the itch to fly while I'm waiting on the ITELITE to arrive, I have already re-installed my factory antennas, but I didn't glue the connectors down. I have taking that transmitter apart down to a science now and it takes all of 5 minutes to return it to normal. LOL

No problem.

If I get the itch to fly while I'm waiting on the ITELITE to arrive, I have already re-installed my factory antennas, but I didn't glue the connectors down. I have taking that transmitter apart down to a science now and it takes all of 5 minutes to return it to normal. LOL

Lol

I wonder if this is a coincidence that all 3 of us had the same results from the kit? I wonder if there was a bad run of them? I've seen videos on Youtube of guys going 7000, 8000 feet. Heck, I'd be stoked with 4000.
I am one of those guys that has gotten excellent range with mine.question I need to ask is what kind of range were you getting before.i was able to get 3000ft with mine stock,it seems that the ones that had poor range in Stock form the argtek doesn't seem to help much.im now curious as to what range difference would I get with the dbs over the argtek.I did the power magic mod and along with my argtek I got a little over 10000ft which is more than enough for me.

Sent from my SM-T550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got real poor range with stock in the first place. Only talking around 200m until my signal dropped. I got the argtek to improve this but it's only improved by 100-150m

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Ok. Hopefully it works out for you.

I just opened her up and there's nothing to be seen. All connectors are correct and there's nothing to show. Hmmm.
7d0bdfde2c6b3f9dbe2276fb0b8d08cd.jpg

I tried all panels. That's what got to to 2200 feet. With 2 panels for 2.4ghz and the omni for 5.8ghz, I saw about 1800.

I am one of those guys that has gotten excellent range with mine.question I need to ask is what kind of range were you getting before.i was able to get 3000ft with mine stock,it seems that the ones that had poor range in Stock form the argtek doesn't seem to help much.im now curious as to what range difference would I get with the dbs over the argtek.I did the power magic mod and along with my argtek I got a little over 10000ft which is more than enough for me.

Wow. Impressive!

I'm not sure what my range was stock. I pretty much added the ARGtek when it was only a few days old.

I was getting about 800-900 feet and now I get about 1600-1700 feet I thought it would make that number increase a lot more

What is the power magic mod?

I have the ARGtek with no issues. 12000 feet and it RTH due to low battery, still had full signal. It sucks so many people are having bad luck with these.
fab8aee7d025059b820d3409f1d065fb.jpg

My first day with Argtek, I was a little bit scared to push more, without it my record in the same direction was 700 meters. I'm flying in residential area and made an PapaTita mod for 24db.

shqTY2h.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl