Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone have a cable you aren't using?

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by Flavor911, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Flavor911

My gimbal took a smack in a crash. Had to replace it. The one I bought didn't come with the anti interference board like my first one. The board from my old one is stil on the P2 but I can't find the ribbon cable that goes from the board to the gimbal to save my life. Hate to pay $20 just to get that little cable. If anyone has one you aren't using please message me.

Thanks!

2. Mako79

Do you need to run it to the interference board? Take the 15cm Zeunmuse cable and it directly from the mainboard to the H33D. Should still work.