Anybody ordered de Dronexpert Vision Gimbal?

neils » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 am
Anyone had delivery yet?

Venom93corba » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:32 pm
Has anyone received anything yet?

Nope, nothing yet :(

Still anxiously awaiting! I am guessing they are shipping right about now.....but coming from neverneverland.

I ordered this from the Netherlands. Got this reply today...

Dear Sir,

We have received your order correctly.
Your order will be processed and you are scheduled for delivery.
We will keep you updated on status (delivery time on Gimbal is around 2 weeks).
Keep an eye out on our facebook page for newest developments.
Feel free to ask if you have further questions,

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
www.dronexpert.nl

I will wait few months more, since my Phantom has to stay at home till I back. For sure soon or later we will have something proper and tested. Zenmuse maybe ? Who knows.

nashvillephantom said:

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

In correspondence today I was told ....

"The gimbals itself are ready for shipping for the first batch.
Were waiting for a incoming shipment to make the 7th channel complete (we want to deliver it complete with lever and all parts).
As soon this shipment is arrived we directly will start shipping the first batch. Some gimbals without 7th channel already are sended. If you cannot wait anymore, please note that gimbals without 7th channel are ready for shipping. But i recommend to wait a bit longer for this very nice (free) feature. Were almost there."

I'm waiting for 7th Channel version to be ready :)

Studiowise said:
nashvillephantom said:

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie

Were waiting for a incoming shipment to make the 7th channel complete (we want to deliver it complete with lever and all parts).
As soon this shipment is arrived we directly will start shipping the first batch. Some gimbals without 7th channel already are sended. If you cannot wait anymore, please note that gimbals without 7th channel are ready for shipping. But i recommend to wait a bit longer for this very nice (free) feature. Were almost there."

For the price of this gimbal, none of its "features" come "free" this thing should cost $200 and no more

BenDronePilot said:
Studiowise said:
nashvillephantom said:

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie

And so am I :D

Pull_Up said:
I'm sure it would be nearer 200 if they were having them built by the thousand in a factory in Shenzhen. As they are quoting two weeks lead time for each order I'm suspecting it's more like a handful of guys in a small workshop facility building to order.

Here is the real question. Why can't they send me my gimbal, then send a second package with the 7e channel. That would be the nice thing to do since they're charging an arm and a leg for the thing.

Pull_Up said:
Oh I'm pretty certain he checked and double-checked that link. ;)

Is our little troll friend back?

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
No, it wasn't offensive enough. I laughed, anyway - there's a lot of interest in this product and not just from those who've actually bought it. I'm going to call it as "best intentions" until proven otherwise. :)

Okeydokey... :D :D :D

Pull_Up said:
I'm sure it would be nearer 200 if they were having them built by the thousand in a factory in Shenzhen. As they are quoting two weeks lead time for each order I'm suspecting it's more like a handful of guys in a small workshop facility building to order.
i agree, economies of scale would definitely help bring the cost down. i always seem to be on the bleeding edge when it comes to these things. i have drawers full of similarly overpriced and soon outdated gadgets that ive accumulated over the years,

I placed my order this morning for the gimbal and am anxiously waiting for it to deliver. I promise to give a review and fully expect it to be favorable. I had a few questions to be answered prior to ordering and using their website chat feature, I got all my answers quickly and placed the order immediately. With the support I received already from their chat support, I feel like they will have good customer support if needed. Hurry up FedEx!!! I will advise and hope the link to a video from other person above gives a good link to their package for viewing soon?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20