Anybody can recommend a good backpack for my P2V+?

Reaction score
I just got my P2V+ yesterday, and I will have my first fly in a park near my home this weekend, need a good backpack urgently, I have 4 batteries, anybody can recommend a good one for me? Thanks in advance.
I don't care about the brand, all I need is a good bag can protect my plane well, and good price.

I'm not sure what price range you're in the market for, but there are some decent backpacks for $40-$50 -- this one for example.

Last edited:
Yes -- all of the backpacks I listed above work with the Phantom 2. The Amazon Basics backpack has custom compartments, so it can hold any Phantom. Here's a video showing how the Phantom 3 fits:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The P2V+ is nearly the same size as the Phantom 3.

If you are getting the Ebay ones, please get the shoulder straps re-inforced stitched. They are known to come loose.

I'm using a camera bag - King Kong 40. Some don't like it because the flap don't go all the way down. I like it because its cheap/effective and excellent for longs treks. Fits the P2V plis and the P3. You can have up to 4 batteries (1 in the phantom). And it comes with a built in rain coat. I store my drugs there :)

I have a backpack from ebay, it's very cheap, it's specially designed for P2V+, I think you will like it, here is the link
Although it is very cheap, the quality is very good, and it fits P2V+ very well.

It looks just like what I want, thanks, does it have the problem mentioned by Mako79? Thanks,dude.

not sure what you paid for your P2v+ but just make sure you don't skimp on quality. the hard cases can really protect your drone much better than the softpacks.

Depends what purpose.. Are you going on a hike? Or are you looking pro and trying to impress girls by unloading it from the hard case?? I cant imagine doing a 10K hike with a hard case. My legs would be bruised and i'll end up using the hard case as a resting seat.

not sure what you paid for your P2v+ but just make sure you don't skimp on quality. the hard cases can really protect your drone much better than the softpacks.

if I was putting in an aircraft to travel etc. yea the hard case is needed , but strapping it on your back for a motorcycle/4 wheeler trip it isn't going to work.

I cant see spending $250 plus for a case to carry a 700 quad(current p2v3plus value), I spent a 100 on 2 cases and another 100 on a limefuel 6000..spare battery.
I did that in march and all 3 items are excellent.

the odds are a crash or loss will get my drone before a case issue in my opinion

Depends what purpose.. Are you going on a hike? Or are you looking pro and trying to impress girls by unloading it from the hard case?? I cant imagine doing a 10K hike with a hard case. My legs would be bruised and i'll end up using the hard case as a resting seat.

yep. it does depend on what/how you plan to use it. the backpack hard cases aren't that much heavier considering the protection it would give you (even on a hike.) just preference really...it's up to the user. i was just trying to help out by letting him know to consider all the options. just giving my suggestion like he asked.

i have both the hardcase back pack and the watertight airline carry-on travel case. i like my gear protected. that's just me.

not sure how girls can be impressed by a hard case. i'm a photographer and all the cameras, cases never impressed the models. they only cared about the images we took...sometimes the iphone was enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ITmonster
Thank you, guys, I'm gonna buy one soft packs from ebay , I will keep you guys posted after I get it.;);)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic