Anybody can recommend a good backpack for my P2V+?

Reaction score
I just got my P2V+ yesterday, and I will have my first fly in a park near my home this weekend, need a good backpack urgently, I have 4 batteries, anybody can recommend a good one for me? Thanks in advance.
I don't care about the brand, all I need is a good bag can protect my plane well, and good price.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, it looks great, but they are expensive

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what price range you're in the market for, but there are some decent backpacks for $40-$50 -- this one for example.

Last edited:

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Yes -- all of the backpacks I listed above work with the Phantom 2. The Amazon Basics backpack has custom compartments, so it can hold any Phantom. Here's a video showing how the Phantom 3 fits:

The P2V+ is nearly the same size as the Phantom 3.

Reaction score
If you are getting the Ebay ones, please get the shoulder straps re-inforced stitched. They are known to come loose.

I'm using a camera bag - King Kong 40. Some don't like it because the flap don't go all the way down. I like it because its cheap/effective and excellent for longs treks. Fits the P2V plis and the P3. You can have up to 4 batteries (1 in the phantom). And it comes with a built in rain coat. I store my drugs there :)

Reaction score
I have a backpack from ebay, it's very cheap, it's specially designed for P2V+, I think you will like it, here is the link
Although it is very cheap, the quality is very good, and it fits P2V+ very well.
It looks just like what I want, thanks, does it have the problem mentioned by Mako79? Thanks,dude.

Reaction score
not sure what you paid for your P2v+ but just make sure you don't skimp on quality. the hard cases can really protect your drone much better than the softpacks.
Depends what purpose.. Are you going on a hike? Or are you looking pro and trying to impress girls by unloading it from the hard case?? I cant imagine doing a 10K hike with a hard case. My legs would be bruised and i'll end up using the hard case as a resting seat.

Reaction score
not sure what you paid for your P2v+ but just make sure you don't skimp on quality. the hard cases can really protect your drone much better than the softpacks.

if I was putting in an aircraft to travel etc. yea the hard case is needed , but strapping it on your back for a motorcycle/4 wheeler trip it isn't going to work.

I cant see spending $250 plus for a case to carry a 700 quad(current p2v3plus value), I spent a 100 on 2 cases and another 100 on a limefuel 6000..spare battery.
I did that in march and all 3 items are excellent.

the odds are a crash or loss will get my drone before a case issue in my opinion

Reaction score
Depends what purpose.. Are you going on a hike? Or are you looking pro and trying to impress girls by unloading it from the hard case?? I cant imagine doing a 10K hike with a hard case. My legs would be bruised and i'll end up using the hard case as a resting seat.
yep. it does depend on what/how you plan to use it. the backpack hard cases aren't that much heavier considering the protection it would give you (even on a hike.) just preference really...it's up to the user. i was just trying to help out by letting him know to consider all the options. just giving my suggestion like he asked.

i have both the hardcase back pack and the watertight airline carry-on travel case. i like my gear protected. that's just me.

not sure how girls can be impressed by a hard case. i'm a photographer and all the cameras, cases never impressed the models. they only cared about the images we took...sometimes the iphone was enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ITmonster
Reaction score
Thank you, guys, I'm gonna buy one soft packs from ebay , I will keep you guys posted after I get it.;);)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbrandall01