Any ideas of cool places to fly?

Reaction score
I live just south of London, uk, so this might not get too much attention due to the vast amount of Americans on here! I just need an idea of good places to fly that are interesting! I'm bored of flying on golf courses and just straight up over woodland!

I escaped from London about 15 years ago. Used to live in Woldingham, high up on the North Downs, great views and lots of open space. The Ridge and Oxted Quarry would both be pretty interesting places to fly, no NFZ there unless you head further towards Biggin Hill.

Thanks Paul, I'm hoping to escape next year to Florida! can't come soon enough! Yeah I was thinking of around threw, maybe reigate hill too. I did notice a lot of air traffic around that area though from Gatwick and Biggin Hill. Thank you for the ideas anyway, ill check them out!

Download the app 'Drone Zones' I use this all over the UK ( am based in Lincolnshire). Put in a place name or postcode and a map displays with Pins showing were other pilots have flown in the area often with comments too. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers