Ideas for places to fly

The best way to find a place to fly is to use Google Earth or Google Map (Satellite mode) to scope out your region. You will find open fields, small parks, school grounds, etc. you never knew existed that are within driving distance. That's what I use. Been wanting to fly over a marsh and film the area and by using GE I've picked out the perfect spot to park and launch from.

MapMaker53 said:
The best way to find a place to fly is to use Google Earth or Google Map (Satellite mode) to scope out your region. You will find open fields, small parks, school grounds, etc. you never knew existed that are within driving distance. That's what I use. Been wanting to fly over a marsh and film the area and by using GE I've picked out the perfect spot to park and launch from.

That's a great idea! I was looking for new places to fly also. Thanks!

I think the best places are where things move.

You have four choices.

You can film something stationary with a stationary camera......boring!

You can film something stationary with a moving camera......your aunt Millie's home movies.

You can film something moving with a stationary camera.......traffic light violation video.

Or, You can film something moving with a camera that can race forward and turn and move from side to side and...... go up, down, flying around, loop to loop and defying the ground......those magnificent men in their flying machines with their gimbal-stabilized high definition video camera.......AWESOME!!!

Find a place where things/people are moving and amaze us!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj