Another Document Mismatch Phantom 4

Reaction score
Reading the manual more. I got to the diagram talking about switching between P-mode, S-mode, and a-mode. The button on my controller does NOT toggle. So I assume that I should check the DJI Go 4 screen and try pressing the button and look for something to change on the screen. Any other tips for getting past some of these obstacles?
Toggle.png

Reading the manual more. I got to the diagram talking about switching between P-mode, S-mode, and a-mode. The button on my controller does NOT toggle. So I assume that I should check the DJI Go 4 screen and try pressing the button and look for something to change on the screen. Any other tips for getting past some of these obstacles?View attachment 106497
Do I feel stupid. Thanks.

No worries. I have some more smart answers waiting when you're ready ;)

Do I feel stupid. Thanks
Made my day!.....Thanks! Usually its the simple things that are forgotten.......We all do it from time to time.....

Different topic but can anyone tell me what geo fencing does and what is the workaround

Different topic but can anyone tell me what geo fencing does and what is the workaround
Geo Fencing is basically no fly safety zones. There are certain restricted areas where you can fly without authorization, some that require authorization and some that will not allow you to fly at all. See the link below:

Fly Safe

If you use location services on iso similar to the app Life360 I use to track my boys . If you set an address you can select 250’ and up once the device ( iPhone ) breaks the perimeter of the address you get notifications. It’s pretty common on a lot of apps/devices we use these day. I’m pretty sure it’s the same in drone world with restricted areas..

If you use location services on iso similar to the app Life360 I use to track my boys .
Praise all that this was never available for kids to grow up normally. I would be forever paranoid and in need of mental health intervention in the future if I knew of such a tracker that was available. This is not a good thing. For the parent maybe. For the childs mental welfare no. Even as much trouble my daughter got involved in, I would never in good conceince use such a method. Two Grandchildren later and I still made the right decision. And all is better for that. Sorry, just set me off a bit. No offense intended.

Reactions: White Shadow
No worries - Every person has a different piece mind - Ill give you a good example. I had a parent take my son from soccer to another game while I was at my other sons game. The parent who we know decided to stop at one of his friends house with my son in the car went inside for what we still do not know why he left them in the car for 15 minutes and was late to the game. On top of it when I went to look at the speed he was doing 62mph in a 35 zone. When I asked him he totally denied not only the speed but the time he left my son in the car with his son, All I heard was crickets after I showed him the report from the app.
Where I liv in FL the shooting took place in the high school , when you go through not knowing where your son is and the police will not tell you is a big game changer... All good buddy...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello