Android P

Reaction score
Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying summer with their drone! I do need some help though. I have a Google Pixel running Android P and the DJI Go app from my Phantom 4k force closes everytime I open the app. Anyone know of a solution. I have tried contacting DJI but they weren't very helpful.

I would say it is the OS. Android P is in Beta from what I understand and brand spanking new.

I would say it is the OS. Android P is in Beta from what I understand and brand spanking new.

That's what I was thinking. Had not heard anything about a formal release. If that's truly the case, I seriously doubt that DJI will do anything about compatibility until the OS is formally released. Even then, it may be a bit of a wait.

That was my thinking but the DJI app for drones after Phantom 4 works just fine on Android P...it's just the pre Phantom 4 app that won't load...smh

That was my thinking but the DJI app for drones after Phantom 4 works just fine on Android P...it's just the pre Phantom 4 app that won't load...smh

That's really odd. Not sure what to think of thar. I would have expected just the opposite situation as I expect the Go4 app requires a lot more overhead than the Go app. You've probably tried searching here and elsewhere for other people having the same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj