Android DJI Go 3.1.3 VPS

Reaction score
Android OS. Samsung Note 4 and Nvidia Shield tablet with latest updates. I can't disable the vision positioning on my p3p in either dji go 3.1.3 or litchi 3.10.5 I made a gimbal plate to mount my 360 camera and I am sure that it interferes with the sensors. I googled and found nothing...except how to do it in older versions.

You can disable VPS by disabling the "MC Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" --> "Enable Vision Positioning System" setting. That setting is at the very bottom, so you'll need to scroll down to see it.

You can disable VPS by disabling the "MC Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" --> "Enable Vision Positioning System" setting. That setting is at the very bottom, so you'll need to scroll down to see it.
That is where I went...but there is no "Enable Vision Positioning System" setting at the bottom like there used to be before I upgraded to all the latest firmwares.

DJI removed that option from Android in the latest version for some reason. You also can no longer turn off the front LED's. Not sure why they made this change. Your only option is to go back to earlier version (which case you will need to do the mod so it doesn't force ya to update), or move to iOS where the feature is still available.

You could also physically remove the VPS, its really easy .. and that would disable it for sure.

Looks like these options are back in dji go 3.1.4 released last night.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl