Need Android DJI GO for my original P3P

Reaction score
I need Android DJI GO for my original P3P that I gave to my youngest son a few plus years ago that he no longer uses. Problem is he deleted the GO App 2.8.2 when he started to use his MP. I've tried to download that App with APK. Every time I download it it gets updated. Even though I have my new P4PV2, my MP, and my Inspire 1V2 I'd like to get this hardly used P3P back in the air as I recently got rid of my P4. What and where can I download a version of DJI GO that isn't full of the DJI restrictions?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Phantomhelp.com

Has all the versions going back incl. FW and spare parts links..

Download ... install .... turn off Internet connection and updates.

Nigel

Reactions: phxbird57
I need Android DJI GO for my original P3P that I gave to my youngest son a few plus years ago that he no longer uses. Problem is he deleted the GO App 2.8.2 when he started to use his MP. I've tried to download that App with APK. Every time I download it it gets updated. Even though I have my new P4PV2, my MP, and my Inspire 1V2 I'd like to get this hardly used P3P back in the air as I recently got rid of my P4. What and where can I download a version of DJI GO that isn't full of the DJI restrictions?
What flight restrictions are you referring to? My P3P is running the latest firmware and version of dji go3 and I can set max altitude to 500m and have unlimited distance, both of which are waaaaay beyond legal/safe flying laws/regulations. What exactly am i missing here? What more does anyone need?

Thanks phxbird57 and Nigel, I'll give it a try! I did manage to download DJI GO 3.1.3 last night but without the corresponding Firmware whereas what you sent has everything.

Last edited:
What flight restrictions are you referring to? My P3P is running the latest firmware and version of dji go3 and I can set max altitude to 500m and have unlimited distance, both of which are waaaaay beyond legal/safe flying laws/regulations. What exactly am i missing here? What more does anyone need?

3rdof5, about a year plus ago I went to a gathering up at 9,000' in the Rocky Mountains up against a 2,500' vertical cliff with my P4 and I1V2. After I hiked in where there was absolutely no Cell Signal and as everyone gathered for a group aerial photo I couldn't get my Phantom 4 with the latest DJI App started as DJI required me to sign in even though I had flown it the day before, also where there was no Cell Signal. I hiked back out to my truck and grabbed my Inspire 1V2 which had an outdated DJI GO App and which flew beautifully. That's the BS I don't want to put up with!!!

Last edited:
3rdof5, about a year plus ago I went to a gathering up at 9,000' in the Rocky Mountains up against a 2,500' vertical cliff with my P4 and I1V2. After I hiked in where there was absolutely no Cell Signal and as everyone gathered for a group aerial photo I couldn't get my Phantom started as DJI required me to sign in even though I had flown it the day before, also where there was no Cell Signal. I hiked back out to my truck and grabbed my Inspire 1V2 which flew beautifully. That's the BS I don't want to put up with!!!
Thats odd and im sure that issue has been fixed with recent updates as i have no issue flying with no cell service. In fact my tab S3 only has wifi and it works just fine anywhere. My AC always starts up.

3rdof5, about a year plus ago I went to a gathering up at 9,000' in the Rocky Mountains up against a 2,500' vertical cliff with my P4 and I1V2. After I hiked in where there was absolutely no Cell Signal and as everyone gathered for a group aerial photo I couldn't get my Phantom 4 with the latest DJI App started as DJI required me to sign in even though I had flown it the day before, also where there was no Cell Signal. I hiked back out to my truck and grabbed my Inspire 1V2 which had an outdated DJI GO App and which flew beautifully. That's the BS I don't want to put up with!!!

That indicates that login was lost for some reason as there is no reqt at all to have cell service to fly other than initial login on first use.
DJI Go had never required repeated cell / service to work.

Nigel

phxbird57, I've tried a few times and I keep getting "Failed to get resource file" for DJI GO App 3.1.18
I'm downloading from a Hughes Gen5 Satellite Antenna with the highest available download speed. I'll keep trying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic