Am I A Wannabe if...

Reaction score
I put gold stickers on my P2V+ to make it look like a P3?

When I was a child Mrs Crabtree never once gave me a gold star. She hated me because I was poor and didn't have nice clothes like the other kids. I always wore my brothers hand me downs.

But now is my chance to have gold stickers thanks to Amazon! Or should I just stick with the red stickers?

Reactions: dirkclod
go gold !!!

I was gonna go gold on my P2, but went with CHROME !!!

When I was a child Mrs Crabtree never once gave me a gold star. She hated me because I was poor and didn't have nice clothes like the other kids. I always wore my brothers hand me downs.
Classic!

Hmmm, wonder if I could put stickers on my Ford Escape to make it look like a jaguar. P2 that now a p3 look a like. Interesting.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Poor Mrs Crabtree. Worked her whole life, never got married or laid.

Always thinking she was better than her young impressionable children who she chose to and was chartered to educate....

...to then retire and live the life of a spinster regretting she pissed off all of her students as anybody who remembers her never says anything nice....

Ya - we all know of a Mrs Crabtree in our lives....

Poor Mrs Crabtree. Worked her whole life, never got married or laid.

Always thinking she was better than her young impressionable children who she chose to and was chartered to educate....

...to then retire and live the life of a spinster regretting she pissed off all of her students as anybody who remembers her never says anything nice....

Ya - we all know of a Mrs Crabtree in our lives....
Lol, maybe she flew the rainbow flag.

I haven't put colors on my new P1 yet. Maybe gold would look good on it... :cool:

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20