Am I A Wannabe if...

Reaction score
I put gold stickers on my P2V+ to make it look like a P3?

When I was a child Mrs Crabtree never once gave me a gold star. She hated me because I was poor and didn't have nice clothes like the other kids. I always wore my brothers hand me downs.

But now is my chance to have gold stickers thanks to Amazon! Or should I just stick with the red stickers?

Reactions: dirkclod
Reaction score
go gold !!!

I was gonna go gold on my P2, but went with CHROME !!!

Reaction score
When I was a child Mrs Crabtree never once gave me a gold star. She hated me because I was poor and didn't have nice clothes like the other kids. I always wore my brothers hand me downs.
Classic!

Reaction score
Hmmm, wonder if I could put stickers on my Ford Escape to make it look like a jaguar. P2 that now a p3 look a like. Interesting.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Reaction score
Poor Mrs Crabtree. Worked her whole life, never got married or laid.

Always thinking she was better than her young impressionable children who she chose to and was chartered to educate....

...to then retire and live the life of a spinster regretting she pissed off all of her students as anybody who remembers her never says anything nice....

Ya - we all know of a Mrs Crabtree in our lives....

Reaction score
Poor Mrs Crabtree. Worked her whole life, never got married or laid.

Always thinking she was better than her young impressionable children who she chose to and was chartered to educate....

...to then retire and live the life of a spinster regretting she pissed off all of her students as anybody who remembers her never says anything nice....

Ya - we all know of a Mrs Crabtree in our lives....
Lol, maybe she flew the rainbow flag.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I haven't put colors on my new P1 yet. Maybe gold would look good on it... :cool:

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMBI CC