All-in-One firmware Version: v1.6.80

Reaction score
Anyone receiving this firmware update? Thanks

Overview 1. All-in-One firmware Version: v1.6.80 2. DJI GO app iOS Version: v2.8.0 3. DJI GO app Android Version: v2.8.0

Yes -- I am receiving it.

I have not received anything ? Any help

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi. I received this update too, But i've got bad experience update the bird last time.. It got totally stuck that device.. Can somebody write the proper instructions how to update p3s?

I read the release notes and I have only updated the app.I'm with 1.4.6 on the bird.
Improved reconnection of video downlink exists indeed even though I have only the app update.

Too scared to update it :) considering that I got my P3S today, and still smells fresh :D I also read a lot of RC Link issues, and range decrease with 1.5.7, so I am staying on 1.2.X until confirmed :)

Reactions: hanezu86
I have a version: v1.3.50. What do you think that it is worth I upgrade to the latest at that? Thank you.

My friend just updated, first it got stuck and failed. Then it finished normally.. Im freakin out this wireless update method

I have DJI GO app version 2.8.1 iOS

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just updatet this firmware!! Once failed, second attempt finally succsess ☺ about 10 min to 0-100%

Anyone receiving this firmware update? Thanks

Overview 1. All-in-One firmware Version: v1.6.80 2. DJI GO app iOS Version: v2.8.0 3. DJI GO app Android Version: v2.8.0
I updated yesterday. At 99% complete the gimble began having a seisure (twitching). After 2-3 minutes of watching it twitch the gimble motor was hot. Then I got the message "update failed" so I rebooted both units, as instructed. Upon reboot it wanted to "start" the upgrade again which it completed in a few seconds. I flew it successfully. I've had previous updates indicate "fail" but upon rebooting, everything was okay.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor