Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Nope it's one of mine;)
One of mine. Just haven't cropped it yet .
mmmmmmmm.PNG
tongue_smiley3.gif

That did fix that but seems like I read where that settled out Mike after a few times . Can't remember where I saw it but think it was in RPG thread...one of them anyway . Squid might have posted it.
Dirk you are either a wizard or your sending me some good karma;) After a week of crap weather it finally cleared up this afternoon and even though it was 12+ mph winds I went out for a little flight. Did the compass dance with the RPG powered up and it took the first try:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk you are either a wizard or your sending me some good karma;) After a week of crap weather it finally cleared up this afternoon and even though it was 12+ mph winds I went out for a little flight. Did the compass dance with the RPG powered up and it took the first try:)
ayyyy!!!!.gif

I finally stuck on the 9450 props and even though it was so windy at ground level my buddy said lets race straight up. His P2V is stock and has the 9443 props and even with the extra weight of the RPG I beat him to 350 feet by about 2 seconds:D. Windy as hell up there and came down pretty quick:eek:. Here's a pic;). Love that you can point the RPG straight down.
Mike and Paul from 350 feet.JPG

Another 3 I took on the 1st couple of days I was there;) I haven't even looked at the rest yet on my memory card:eek: oh I'm gonna bore you all sh#tless:D

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I finally stuck on the 9450 props and even though it was so windy at ground level my buddy said lets race straight up. His P2V is stock and has the 9443 props and even with the extra weight of the RPG I beat him to 350 feet by about 2 seconds:D. Windy as hell up there and came down pretty quick:eek:. Here's a pic;). Love that you can point the RPG straight down.
View attachment 32754

Nice one Mike, see that RPG is good;) I take it your buddy ain't got a RPG?

Nice one Mike, see that RPG is good;) I take it your buddy ain't got a RPG?
Not yet but he ordered one the first time he looked at my screen and the videos:D

Reactions: Clampit
Oh well off to the land of nod, can't sleep hence why I'm on here soooo late, 12.55am my time:eek:

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Hope he's not gonna wait to long for it......:eek:
I think Keri still has some in stock so he should have it any day now. Keri mentioned in an email to me he has 50 mini control boards for the 3rd axis stabilization. I said he had better save me one for all the damage control I posted for him here:)

I think Keri still has some in stock so he should have it any day now. Keri mentioned in an email to me he has 50 mini control boards for the 3rd axis stabilization. I said he had better save me one for all the damage control I posted for him here:)

Very interesting I might look into that but I ain't waiting months for it.....;) Night buddy;)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Very interesting I might look into that but I ain't waiting months for it.....;) Night buddy;)
I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything from Keri on the 3rd axis upgrade kits;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything from Keri on the 3rd axis upgrade kits;)

We'll see........., be good if he does contact ya;)

Just seen Mrs P off to work, her foot has swollen up again:eek: me thinks she's gonna have to go to the doctors:eek:

We'll see........., be good if he does contact ya;)

Just seen Mrs P off to work, her foot has swollen up again:eek: me thinks she's gonna have to go to the doctors:eek:
Hate to hear that buddy ! Hope nothing is torn .

Hate to hear that buddy ! Hope nothing is torn .
Thanks dirk;) the problem with Mrs P is she hides the pain very well... She don't want no fuss hence why she hides it from me.

I've told her to get to the docs & have it seen to, she gonna book an apointment;)

Mike, getting my iMac tomorrow sooo should be able to sort all my vids out:)
Here ya go.. iMac - New iMac with Retina 5K Display

Going for the one on the right but not buying from Apple;)

This is where the fun starts, I now need to get my head around the Mac operating system, always been a Windows person:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72