Airnest - Looking for Beta Testers

Ok, I have been wanting to capture this picture for some time now and just haven't found the time to get it. This will be one of the pre-defined flights that will be included via drag and drop in "Path Pro", only more accurate than I can draw. No eta on that feature yet.
Forget orbit, I dub this flight the "Corkscrew" I really want to do this shot with a monument, might try it on a community xmas tree this year.

corkscrew.JPG

Reactions: gfredrone
Ok, I have been wanting to capture this picture for some time now and just haven't found the time to get it. This will be one of the pre-defined flights that will be included via drag and drop in "Path Pro", only more accurate than I can draw. No eta on that feature yet.
Forget orbit, I dub this flight the "Corkscrew" I really want to do this shot with a monument, might try it on a community xmas tree this year.

Nice!

View attachment 34969

That's wicked cool to say the least. Now I know what I want to try out SOON!

Actually after posting this I thought about that shot of drawing a name in the sky. Might try this again with airnest written out, just wish my cursive was better!
As you already know that was a problem for me too LOL!

How did you capture the aircraft flying like that? Insanely long shutter?

Yeah it was about a 40 second exposure, nice thing is if you don't have a lot of light pollution you can basically set the exposure as long as you want/need since the drone keeps moving throughout the flight.
I need to get out one nice evening and give that a whirl. I like your idea about a large community Christmas Tree.

Reactions: Justin Miller
Flew my first Path on Beta 1.1 (12) on iPad Air a little while ago without issues. Was out of Wi-Fi range but used my phone for mobile hotspot. I started out with a simple inward spiral path at minimum speed and altitude I believe at 20m. I did not select a POI and yawed around a bit during the Path using stick inputs, then returned to manual and brought it back. Path worked flawlessly. Shot on 4K 30 (UV filter only), this video is unedited just encoded to 720HD for Youtube. Great App thanks Justin et. al.:):):)! Are you going to add "Favorite Paths" ?

Thanks for sharing,

Looking forward to the andrid version.

Great video. I got some great ideas from a couple of those and can't wait to try them out.

Way to go to all the winners :) Well deserved.

Thank you Justin and the whole AirNest team. I am thoroughly enjoying AirNest and look forward to future releases eagerly.

Reactions: Ben Brautigam
Hi
Would that work with a Iphone 4s?
Just wonder?
thanks
Peter
I think Not.

Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPad Pro.

It works perfectly on my iPad mini2.

Great video. Fall colours - breathtaking!

Did you do any polling on the price point? $19.99 or going to $24.99 seems a bit steep for the current feature set. I think you would sell more copies having the initial purchase price @ $9.99. Then you could sell pro path features in-app for $4.99 each and have an all-in-one pro pack purchase option. I think you will make it up in volume. Just one man's opinion...

Last edited:
Did you do any polling on the price point? $19.99 or going to $24.99 seems a bit steep for the current feature set. I think you would sell more copies having the initial purchase price @ $9.99. Then you could sell pro path features for $4.99 each and have an all-in-one pro pack purchase option. I think you will make it up in volume. Just one man's opinion...
Also having a free few flights to try it out would likely get me to buy. Looks great though.

Hi
This was fun to be in on. It worked very well for me, I had zero issues with it. I flew last night, was looking west over the river. Drew a circle of where I wanted to fly. Told it the height and speed and off it went doing what it does well. I forgot there was a BIG tree 50 ft behind me until I actually turned around and saw I was heading right for the tree. Flipped the switch back to P mode and it stopped :) just saying that when you draw a path look all around you. It's east to draw a circle on the app that is actually bigger in reality than
It looks on the screen.
Fly Safe
Dale M

Reactions: Justin Miller
I bought the app for $20 without f
Did you do any polling on the price point? $19.99 or going to $24.99 seems a bit steep for the current feature set. I think you would sell more copies having the initial purchase price @ $9.99. Then you could sell pro path features in-app for $4.99 each and have an all-in-one pro pack purchase option. I think you will make it up in volume. Just one man's opinion...

So you are saying the $20 is too high for the app? Its a very good app. You sound like my fantasy football group. No problem paying $100 to get into the league, but dont want to spend an extra $5 on the draft app. You paid $1200 for your P3P but dont want to shell out $20 on the app that makes it all work better?

Reactions: Man.Of.Kent
I bought the app for $20 without f

So you are saying the $20 is too high for the app? Its a very good app. You sound like my fantasy football group. No problem paying $100 to get into the league, but dont want to spend an extra $5 on the draft app. You paid $1200 for your P3P but dont want to shell out $20 on the app that makes it all work better?

Yes
I agree
That's your opinion
I did and nope

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl