Ahhh, welcome back F/W 1.1.9

1.1.9 is great, EXCEPT for the horizon issue. Which 1.2.6 obviously didn't fix. Well maybe it fixed it indirectly by grounding /crashing so many birds.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here is a complete guide with all the necessary files involved.

Attachments

• Downgrade-P3P.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,080
Reactions: UrAwFuL
Don`t tell me what to do, and I will never tell where you have to go.

IT WORKS I am back to 1.1.9 P3P

Did you get the 32 channels back?

Is there different service-files for p3a and p3p ?
If so, could anyone share a link for the p3a servicefile ?
The original post in the DJI forum was from a guy wanting an older version of firmware for his P3A. He had this service bin (which is now widely disseminated) but needed older P3A firmware to install once he "erased" the latest firmware from his P3A. The service bin file seems to work on both the P3A and the P3P, though I haven't tried it myself yet. Soon though.

The original post in the DJI forum was from a guy wanting an older version of firmware for his P3A. He had this service bin (which is now widely disseminated) but needed older P3A firmware to install once he "erased" the latest firmware from his P3A. The service bin file seems to work on both the P3A and the P3P, though I haven't tried it myself yet. Soon though.
Yes, confirmed reports that it works both on P3A and P3P. :)

Reggie, there is a download link a few replies up.

crazy how much more stable the 1.1.9 is
they can't say its just circumstantial or just us not remembering how it flew or what not now.
1.2.x doesn't fly *bad*. 1.1.9 just flies *perfect*.

Reactions: ebproco
I have not seen this question so I will ask.
Playing with Firmware is risky so..........

What are the possible effects when DJI releases the New firmware could upgrading become an issue?
Has anyone been able to go back to the current firmware after using the downgrade option??
And will we have to climb the ladder again?

Thought I would ask...
If it's been asked and answered Sorry.

EDIT Just saw this, is there truth to the matter?
"There is also a rumor that upgrading to 1.2.8 after having applied the MVOM0Fw.bin solves most of the problems of the 1.2.8, meaning that the latest firmware actually isn't buggy, only the process to upgrade it. Have a try ;-)"

Great. Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

1. Place the .bin file on a freshly formatted SD card (formatted from Windows, not the pilot app)
2. Put the SD card in the Phantom and power up. You will hear D -- D -- D -- D beeps for a couple of minutes. When you hear 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps DD -- D -- D, it's ok to turn off the Phantom.
3. Format the SD card again and put the 1.1.9 .bin file on the card and put that into the Phantom.
4. Power on and listen to the beeps again in the same way.

Once done you can check to ensure you are on 1.1.9 in the pilot app under the About section. Be sure to calibrate the IMU and go through the checks as you normally would for any firmware update.

Thank you so much for the information. Worked perfectly. I was frustrated to find out after my done flew perfectly before the update and sluggish afterward. Once this file was installed, it appeared to function much like its original state. This improved the hovering, video feed, and overall stability. Much appreciated!

My current P3P Firmware - 1.1.9
My current RC firmware - 1.2.0

Now that I successfully downgraded my drone, is it recommended to install an older version of the app? Thanks much.

Thank you so much for the information. Worked perfectly. I was frustrated to find out after my done flew perfectly before the update and sluggish afterward. Once this file was installed, it appeared to function much like its original state. This improved the hovering, video feed, and overall stability. Much appreciated!

My current P3P Firmware - 1.1.9
My current RC firmware - 1.2.0

Now that I successfully downgraded my drone, is it recommended to install an older version of the app? Thanks much.

Wondering if you tried going down to 1.1.18? I also had good luck getting to 1.1.1.9 but the gold standard is really 1.1.1.8. I've tried several times using the MVOM0Fw.bin file followed by P3S_FW_V01.01.0008 bin but it won't seem to change from 1.1.19. Anyone had luck getting to 1.1.1.8 ?? I"d sure like to hear someone made it....................Reggie (Missy)

Wondering if you tried going down to 1.1.18? I also had good luck getting to 1.1.1.9 but the gold standard is really 1.1.1.8. I've tried several times using the MVOM0Fw.bin file followed by P3S_FW_V01.01.0008 bin but it won't seem to change from 1.1.19. Anyone had luck getting to 1.1.1.8 ?? I"d sure like to hear someone made it....................Reggie (Missy)

Are you talking about installing 1.1.8 on the P3P ?

DJI has always maintained that 1.1.8 is specific for the P3A and 1.1.9 for the P3P, the difference being management of the 4K camera.

I have not heard of a P3P pilot down rev'ing to 1.1.8. 1.1.9 is just fine for the P3P.

With regard to down rev'ing the app to 1.1.2 from 1.2.0 I have not heard of anyone needing to do this either.

:harry

If anyone is interested on the remote version of the .bin file, here it is. Don't forget to unzip first.

Worked on my P3P remote, same method, went to 1.1.9.

Still having issues with "no signal" still though so I have no idea what is wrong. :mad:

Attachments

• gs_ofdm.bin.zip
    77.4 KB · Views: 460

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl