Ahhh, welcome back F/W 1.1.9

My understanding was once we installed 1.5 or newer, that file wouldn't work and could brick some rcs. My 1st remote had older software but since a button broke under warranty, they swapped it for 1 that had newer software. :(

There is a file for that.....

Please explain how if possible a RC can be downgraded from 1.5. I would like the option.

I tried doing it by USB stick and also P3 camera plug-in but no blue led since the newer Go App initiated RC Firmware transfer and update...

Please explain how if possible a RC can be downgraded from 1.5. I would like the option.

I tried doing it by USB stick and also P3 camera plug-in but no blue led since the newer Go App initiated RC Firmware transfer and update...
I don't know if this still works, but people used to downgrade the RC with this BIN.

Haven't tried this yet. As it was designed to rollback pre-Go-App firmware rollouts, I'm not that comfortable being the Guinea Pig in case the RC is bricked.

Reactions: Mordor
ok, i rolled back from 1.6 to 1.5, but i cant do it from 1.5 to 1.4. Any suggestions?
I tried magic.bin, but also dont work.

ok, i rolled back from 1.6 to 1.5, but i cant do it from 1.5 to 1.4. Any suggestions?
I tried magic.bin, but also dont work.

Your machine is no longer downgradeable below 1.5. Once you upgrade to 1.5, you cannot go back.

You are a part of the "new system" now. That includes performance downgrades (acceleration and speed) in favour of battery reliability and GEO fencing UNLOCK for registered No Fly Zones, Authorisation Zones and possibly in the future Warning Zones.

The lack of disclosure in the firmware updates have excluded the end user from making an informed decision with regards to their own personal application and use.

The "new system" is a completely regulated one.

DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

Reactions: skyofdrone
Sorry i just have Advanced version....
Google or go to Help section - Firmwares section...

Great. Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

1. Place the .bin file on a freshly formatted SD card (formatted from Windows, not the pilot app)
2. Put the SD card in the Phantom and power up. You will hear D -- D -- D -- D beeps for a couple of minutes. When you hear 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps DD -- D -- D, it's ok to turn off the Phantom.
3. Format the SD card again and put the 1.1.9 .bin file on the card and put that into the Phantom.
4. Power on and listen to the beeps again in the same way.

Once done you can check to ensure you are on 1.1.9 in the pilot app under the About section. Be sure to calibrate the IMU and go through the checks as you normally would for any firmware update.
Hello

Plssss help me.
My phantome 3 have a same issue like that when I try to update a new firmware. It still have beep beep beep and all the light is turn off. I dont know what happen. Pls help me

Great. Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

1. Place the .bin file on a freshly formatted SD card (formatted from Windows, not the pilot app)
2. Put the SD card in the Phantom and power up. You will hear D -- D -- D -- D beeps for a couple of minutes. When you hear 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps DD -- D -- D, it's ok to turn off the Phantom.
3. Format the SD card again and put the 1.1.9 .bin file on the card and put that into the Phantom.
4. Power on and listen to the beeps again in the same way.

Once done you can check to ensure you are on 1.1.9 in the pilot app under the About section. Be sure to calibrate the IMU and go through the checks as you normally would for any firmware update.

hello...hye there...help me to downgrade from latest version please.... my p3adv cant be downgrade....i just can fly in range 300m then got signal issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-12-23-35-54.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-23-35-54.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 402
  • Screenshot_2016-10-13-00-01-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-13-00-01-22.png
    449.6 KB · Views: 391
  • P3S_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    49.7 KB · Views: 274
Probably best to contact DJI support. This thread is pretty old and not sure the file to revert back will still work. You should be able to open a chat with support and get their input.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.