After only my 3rd flight and trying to fly today I’m getting ESC error!

I'm no expert on this stuff. I had a Pro that did the same thing. I read in the threads to recalibrate the IMU and the compass. It worked on that one for me. No idea why, but it did!!:) I guess there are other reasons this could happen. This is one of the things that I now know to try first.

I have an Advanced that had this issue too, but I have no clue what actually fixed the ESC error. If it was just updated? then the ECS error showed up? It may need a super secret, I mean top secret!!! Update patch!!! haha:) But wait for the experts to chime in before you go that route. I may have mixed one up by doing that by just guessing.

Also, I'm not positive on this..But I think I just read that if you try to take off around any metal, this will or could happen. As an example, on a driveway that has rebar or wire mesh inside it for strength.

This may also be a strange question....But....Did you happen to take off prop guards right before this happened? Just asking!!!!:) (JKG)

That's all I know....Hopefully, an expert will be by to help you out a little more than I can.

Last edited:
Hi

Having the same problem every now and again?
Seems to happen when I change battery? If I move say 50 yards and re-calibrate all is well !!??

Not to much trouble, but I have seen people with this and had to go back to earlier firmware?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl