AEB - cant assign my brackets

Reaction score
Hey,
I bought a P4 for my vacation and I made huge amount of solo pictures and 3/5 brackets. And now I want to edit the brackets but I don't know what the brackets are, if thats a single shot between or a 3 bracket or a 5 bracket shot. Is there a way I can see which ones are the same, but with different settings on the computer, because about 20-30 pictures look the same. Please help

Hey,
I bought a P4 for my vacation and I made huge amount of solo pictures and 3/5 brackets. And now I want to edit the brackets but I don't know what the brackets are, if thats a single shot between or a 3 bracket or a 5 bracket shot. Is there a way I can see which ones are the same, but with different settings on the computer, because about 20-30 pictures look the same. Please help
If the pix are bracketed, you should be able to visually see the different exposures.
You can also look at the exif info to see what the exposures were and the time you shot them may also be a useful clue.
i-t3Pcxgz.jpg

If the pix are bracketed, you should be able to visually see the different exposures.
You can also look at the exif info to see what the exposures were and the time you shot them may also be a useful clue.
i-t3Pcxgz.jpg

Thanks a lot!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl