ABANDONED NASCAR SPEEDWAY - DJI MAVIC PRO - 4K

Yea that was sick. Well put together video man.. Can you post the link so I can share with some friends? Also new or are considering getting into the hobby

Reactions: AlecSmirts
Yea that was sick. Well put together video man.. Can you post the link so I can share with some friends? Also new or are considering getting into the hobby

Here's a link, if it doesn't work for some reason your best bet is to just click on the little youtube logo in the bottom right corner and it'll take you to the youtube page and you can copy the link from there, but hopefully this link below works. Thanks and feel free to share it to anyone! I really appreciate it!

Answering your other question, are you saying you're new and considering getting into it? If so then I would say absolutely do it. I fly probably 2-3 times a week and it's made me want to fly more. I'm constantly looking for newer and cooler places to fly and now my fiancé and I spend our free time traveling a lot more and exploring new places! Definitely a fun and entertaining hobby.

love your style of videos alec, i subbed :)

How do you find so many abandoned places lol

Reactions: AlecSmirts
love your style of videos alec, i subbed :)

How do you find so many abandoned places lol

Thanks, I appreciate it a lot!

I do a lot of research, exploring and have a decent amount of people I work with that have told me about random places. I travel a lot as well so if I know I'm going to a new location I'll research some abandoned or historic places beforehand.

I'm new but do fly. Picked up a p3a off Craigslist. So far so good. I travel as well. Going to the keys in July. You by chance take your bird on flights? I've tried calling the faa a few times and no luck trying to find the best safest and easiest way to take my bird on a flight with me.. I know there are several posts about it but what works best with you?

I'm new but do fly. Picked up a p3a off Craigslist. So far so good. I travel as well. Going to the keys in July. You by chance take your bird on flights? I've tried calling the faa a few times and no luck trying to find the best safest and easiest way to take my bird on a flight with me.. I know there are several posts about it but what works best with you?

I have flown multiple times with the Mavic. I carry it on with me being it's so small and lithium ion batteries need to be taken with you as carry-on, that is FAA regulation. I've seen it on the FAA website regarding it needed to be carried on, but it was awhile ago. As long as you have it in a case you should be fine. Only once did a TSA agent stop me when it went through the x-ray machine and that was because he thought it was cool and wanted to see it out of the case so I showed him, but I've never had an issue on flights. I've flown it to Philly, San Antonio and a few other places and in the near future will be going to Florida, Seattle and Hawaii so I don't imagine any trouble. They're perfectly legal to be on flights, but I always give myself ample time just in case I have to bring up the FAA rules and explain to them, but you should have no issues if it's in the case and you carry it on with you. Safe travels and I look forward to seeing what you shoot!

Thanks. I have a hard case but read I should probably buy a soft one as the hard shell won't fit under the seat or up top.

Thanks. I have a hard case but read I should probably buy a soft one as the hard shell won't fit under the seat or up top.

It's really only the batteries you need to carry on, your drone in a hard case as checked luggage will be fine. Just get you a few lipo safe bags to put your batteries in and carry those on with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair