Reaction score
I know everyone has been looking for a step-by-step guide on how to make those interactive 360 degree panoramas for Facebook with your Phantom. I recently wrote a complete guide on it (link is in my signature). You can really get some awesome results, and make people feel like they are there. Have you guys tried making these before with any success?

Reactions: phantomi
I know everyone has been looking for a step-by-step guide on how to make those interactive 360 degree panoramas for Facebook with your Phantom. I recently wrote a complete guide on it (link is in my signature). You can really get some awesome results, and make people feel like they are there. Have you guys tried making these before with any success?

Can't see the link

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can't see the link

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sorry about that, must not work on the Phantom Pilots app. If you google TheHighTechHobbyist , it should be the first search result that shows up.

Thanks. Although I have done some little planets this is a different thing that want to try asap.
Little planets are really cool. And I love seeing the look on people's face when you show them an interactive 360 degree pano on Facebook. Most people are amazed they can look around anywhere with a phone.

Hey Ryan
Thanks for info, have all the ingredients to do this but the only weak link is my laptop, it's so full of crap doubt it would even download Microsoft Ice never mind run it, would you ever consider stitching for people for a small fee, I'm putting myself forward as a guinea pig for you to try out & can send you pics, since this is only @ beta stage I'm sure you won't charge [emoji15], but we can post your result here on this beautiful forum to get you up & running

Hey Ryan
Thanks for info, have all the ingredients to do this but the only weak link is my laptop, it's so full of crap doubt it would even download Microsoft Ice never mind run it, would you ever consider stitching for people for a small fee, I'm putting myself forward as a guinea pig for you to try out & can send you pics, since this is only @ beta stage I'm sure you won't charge [emoji15], but we can post your result here on this beautiful forum to get you up & running
Yeah, of course! Go ahead and send me those pictures and I'll send you back a fully working panorama.

Reactions: Ptr

Ive tried everything from your tutorial with no success [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20