14-Month Old P4 Usage

Reaction score
HealthyDrones_071817.JPG
I've been flying my P4 for about 14 months and am amazed by the reliability and durability.
I was wondering how much use others have gotten out of their P4 and if anyone has had any issues due to the age of parts like motors, batteries etc. Attached is my AirData UAV Log Page, post yours as well!

View attachment 85563

Last edited:
I've been flying my P4 for about 14 months and am amazed by the reliability and durability.
I was wondering how much use others have gotten out of their P4 and if anyone has had any issues due to the age of parts like motors, batteries etc. Attached is my AirData UAV Log Page, post yours as well!

View attachment 85563

I've had my p4 refurb since 5-15-17. Minor issues and current
Firmware update has been great so far.
Love my bird:
514a79120d0588e934069dd653b81eb6.jpg

Wolfboy I did get some long distance shots and a few close up mortar shells my son shot.
I will try and edit the video and submit it
Here on your post.
I warn you though I'm not very savvy when it comes to editing video and posting vids but I will try.
How about you, did u get any fireworks?

Wolfboy I did get some long distance shots and a few close up mortar shells my son shot.
I will try and edit the video and submit it
Here on your post.
I warn you though I'm not very savvy when it comes to editing video and posting vids but I will try.
How about you, did u get any fireworks?
Not this year - but last year I filmed a show in Porter Ranch Californis:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Not this year - but last year I filmed a show in Porter Ranch Californis:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

**** that was awesome! I didn't film anything that good!!!
We had a few and I forgot I had the audio on so we sound pretty
Much like southern hillbilly. lol I will try and see if it loads.
It won't load or rather I don't know how. Lol.
Awesome display on your part though!!

Reactions: Wolffboy
Had mine since May, 2016. 3 Batts approx 40 cycles each. Two issues: Recent takeoff had prop spin off, even after double checking, had to bend the locking springs up slightly(but not too much or will have trouble getting prop back off). Was going to replace motor tops with different design but instead had made a no-go gauge to check spring height periodically. I suspect one of the motor protectors was on incorrectly while traveling in the backpack, since the spin off happened twice on same motor. No problem first time, thought I didn't double check, but last time it had violent tip over and camera gimbal separated at the horizontal motor. Camera was hanging by the ribbon cable, just snapped the motor back together and worked for several flights and then lost pic and gimbal functions. Replacing ribbon cable this weekend. No other problems, I still can't believe I haven't crashed or lost it yet, like I'm expecting it each flight. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers