youtube streaming....

Reaction score
Just tried using my wife a 6+, enabled it on my youtube account was able to turn it on through the app name the feed got to the menu where it says setting up please allow 10-60 seconds for streaming to begin and nothing happens. Just sits there.
20150509_223344.jpg

JuliUs thank you for starting this thread-I've been dealing with this issue for 2 days. I to am flying with iPhone 6 plus and it just won't work.

In my case if the bird is turned on and I try sliding the YouTube feed button on it won't work, something pops up and mentions that my bird is not compatible. I'm hoping someone can shed light on this.

Is your firmware updated to 1.1.8 on the phantom ? I'm going to try again here in a bit.

I don't think it's setup yet on DJI end.

Everything is updated to the latest software.
App 1.1.1
Live feed is enabled
Could be a bug...who knows but it is frustrating.

Director app isn't functioning either. If I didn't k ow any better and knew DJI. I would be sending it back for a refund. I'm just hoping a firmware fix sets it straight.
I posted a thread on the DJI forum linking this thread.

Tahoe ed posted this link to P3 RC Group forum

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tahoe ed posted this link to P3 RC Group forum

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just tried that didn't work for me either

just tried that didn't work for me either
Well, DJI Autumn from RC Groups forum response to IOS and YouTube live feed.

2#
Hi,
Phantom 3 Advanced does not support Youtube Livestream yet, but later it will. You need to wait for the next app version.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have learned from this experience when buying DJI products, just as I did with my P2V+, wait a few months or more til the dust settles than make your purchase. It's obvious they rushed to get this bird out.

That's nice. I have a p3 professional though

Well, DJI Autumn from RC Groups forum response to IOS and YouTube live feed.

2#
Hi,
Phantom 3 Advanced does not support Youtube Livestream yet, but later it will. You need to wait for the next app version.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have learned from this experience when buying DJI products, just as I did with my P2V+, wait a few months or more til the dust settles than make your purchase. It's obvious they rushed to get this bird out.
I had this problem last night myself with iPhone 6+.

How did the app make it through the App Store approval process by showing functionality that actually doesn't function?

I had this problem last night myself with iPhone 6+.

How did the app make it through the App Store approval process by showing functionality that actually doesn't function?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!
Cash rules...money talks...

When I go to my youtube channel it shows all my failed stream attempts. So it's "working" but not 100%

Has anyone had a successful live feed with an I Phone 6+ I can't get it to work. Tells me I'm live but isn't.

Nope. And I have a LTE tower down the street I get full signal 65m on speed test and still won't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.