Writing speed slow

Reaction score
Ive noticed a few times while recording I'm getting a "writing slow" message that pops up. Also I'm getting blips or jumps every once in awhile with my footage and I assume this is the cause? I am trying to diagnose as we speak and see if it's one of my SD cards. I've only been recording in 4K@30fps

I've read some of the other threads on SD cards and writing speeds but could someone link a card that is garunteed to be fast enough and it's proven to do so. The other threads just left me more confused as a lot of it was debating about what card is best.

I'm hoping this is in fact the issue and not the drones writing speed being faulty.

I was using the SanDisk Ultra 64 gb, and getting the slow write message and video continued to stop.
I've upgraded to the SanDisk Extreme Pro 64gb, but now I have had import issues to lightroom etc, & the files have not all been useable or viewable. Very frustrating.

Hi @waabove.

I'm facing the same problem like you.
After some flights, I have started to experiment usable/viewable videos.
The original equipment came with a microSD Phillips (RP-SMTE16SWC) and as you can check (ラインナップ | 業務用SDメモリーカード | SD Memory Card | Panasonic Global) the write speed it is 45MB/s, which is more than 15MB/s according to the DJI requirements.
I'm thinking to upgrade the microSD card but I'm afraid that something related to the slot or part of the storage module has been damaged.
Did you find a solution?

Thanks in advanced.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20