Working gimble. No camera image 0mb sd card

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a P3 Standard that was working fine one flight and sat idle for a few weeks, then on next flight Sd Card that was working previously showed 0MB available and I get no image from the camera, and camera buttons are greyed/diasabled in DJI Go app. All gimble functionality including calibration appear to work 100%. Tried several SD Cards a couple of which still had images from previous flights, all show as 0MB available space.

Welcome to the Forum!

Hum?

Your getting and image?

Your getting Telemetry, Satellite count, battery levels?

You can't get to the format option?

Is it the same with or without a SD card?

Rod

Hi Rod, and thank you!

I am getting no image from the camera to the app with an SD card inserted or without. Also the disabled status of the still photo/video toggle button and the shutter/record button does not change, regardless of SD card insertion.

Telemetry, sattelite and battery indicators, as well as gimble and overall flight capabilities are flawless.

There is no option to format the SD card as I don't believe the main board even knows it is there.

Thanks for you interest in helping me Rod. Greatly appreciated.

In recent conversations we believe the Telemetry comes from the main board to gimbal board merged or more like sent out as two different WiFi channels to the remote.

So your problem would be the camera or the maybe the connection to the gimbal board, or of coarse the gimbal board not sending out on the second channel.

P3S block diagram.

Not a lot of help, but much more than a knew a year ago.

Question about Radio, uplink, downlink, frequency, & telemetry

Rod

Do you know of anyone having mapped out expected loads and resistence for the gimble ribbon cable from a working unit on a multi-tester? And/or a good video or tutorial on disconnecting ot replacing the ribbon or camera?

Nope, and nope.

To me the ribbon cable should just have good continuity to both ends, each connection should all read the same.

I have changed the ribbon from one camera to another, it isn't that bad except everything is so not LARGE.

I did find a video at the time but I didn't book mark it. The pain is the cable is stuck (glued) in places. Adhesive that is already on the cable.

On that note, I used a ribbon cable from a crashed cam and gimbal, and another camera that went through a crash in put those to a gimbal that was working before a crash. Yep :oops:.

Since then I have had same symptom as this thread below. Hopefully I will have time to mess with it this weekend.

4k - Camera showing white/black lines in overexposed areas after minor crash

Rod

There are many others here that know much more than I. :)

Its your turn. ;)

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.