WIP Phantom 2 PCBs, Schematics and Info

ok no problem.
is some way turn on lights? i could know which direction is flying quad?

Looking at the ESC schematic, you can biased the input of Q1.1 or Q1.2 to turn on the Green Led or Red LED.
But this would be static on. The control of the light is via the motherboard thru pin 1.

if its static its not problem. i have LED light from NAZA which showing status of NAZA.
thank you very much again. i could not find this information on any forum or web page.
i will post my progress ;)

do you know how does the ESC make the sound?

Basically, speakers (transducer) contain a permanent magnet and an electromagnet. When the electromagnet is excited it reacts with the permanent magnet. The excitation causes the diaphragm to vibrate thus vibrating air molecules that reach your ear as sound. NOW, when compared to a speaker, picture one of the motor coils as the electromagnet and the outrunner section of the motor as the diaphragm and voila you have a transducer. Not as efficient as a speaker but one none the less.

Last edited:
Reactions: jarance
does somebody know name or type of ESC connector whichone is there please?
i dont want buy all set of wires. and it will be difficult solder there wires :(
thank you

Part 22 cable is for P2V. The 4 pins 3.5 jack is for FC200 camera.
I have bought the Part 22 kit before because this cable was damaged during a crash.

i do not need any other cables. just connectors for ESC vison+ vill fit from vision please? its only 10$ per kit. for vision+ its more then 25$
thanks

i do not need any other cables. just connectors for ESC vison+ vill fit from vision please? its only 10$ per kit. for vision+ its more then 25$
thanks

Part 22 cable kit which cost $10 is for the P2 Vision. The ESC that you have shown earlier is the ESC for P2V. Hence you should be OK with Part 22 cable kit.

Last edited:
hi everyone,

i also burned some parts on my dji for the second time (same burn case on my first board)
is there any way i could replace this burned thing. i don't want to spend another $60 for a new board =(
12030787_375577905985788_1908516065_n.jpg

from your writing, I would say no you cannot; to try would likely destroy it without experience on SMD. But if you know someone who can do new electronics repair, they can. Part is about 10 cents cost.

Search this site; I believe you will find descriptions of this. IIRC it is a diode that overheats.

But before you fix it or replace the board and power back up, fix your problem!

If EVERYONE blew this part multiple times, then, yes, there is a design issue. Since only a few out of thousands of phantoms blow this part, YOU have something wrong with your phantom or method of operating it.

If your camera motor jitters a lot just sitting still, you will overheat the part; turn your gain back down in the assistant.

If you routinely set your phantom in high grass and let it sit for any length of time, the gimbal motor can be fighting the grass trying to get horizontal and will overheat the part.

thanks for the quick response yorlik. i have read several issues from this forum about the part that burn out. i found a cheap multilayer 1.0uh inductor from ebay and will try to replace it.

You can do it.

Buy a couple and be very careful when soldering.

yep.. found 100 pcs for $1.80 free ship. if it fails then that's the time i should get another board. thanks. i will update this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4