Phantom 3 Pro 4K - Motor Obstructed but no issue - schematics?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a Phantom pro that was in a low accident but once it hit the floor upside down it went in at full speed. now when I go to use the drone it says motor obstructed. I took the drone apart and I switched the motors and it has the same issue, then i switched it with another CCW motor from the other side of the Mother board and i'm having the same issue.

This tells me there is something wrong with some chip either the mosfets or something. I am pretty new to the whole electronic side of the business but I want to learn and I feel comfortable soldering and desoldering. Anyways I tested the voltages and everything matches on the M1 M3 and M4 - but when the drone starts I am getting .5 volts at M2 ( which is the motor in question, ) while the rest of the motors are running and at near 8 volts.

Does anyone have schematics with voltages info? or any idea of what I should test?

I purchased some new mosfetts and a new driver - but I want to make sure that is the issue before I start removing and reinstalling some chips.

Thanks a lot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj