Will not fly

Reaction score
P4pro will not fly now due to it saying battery not connected when it is. Prongs are good on ac and battery. I even switched battery’s. It done this on last 2 flights but cleared up. I still have all constant red lights. I did a firmware update and IMU calibration. I have 10 flights with this craft and now I’m get discouraged. It may be something simple or do I need to take it back for exchange? All imput is appreciated. Thanks! Kenny in Texas.

P4pro will not fly now due to it saying battery not connected when it is.
Have never seen this message before. How is it possible for the app to tell you that the battery is not connected when if that were true, the aircraft would not power up at all? If you can locate the flight log, where you received this message, upload the .txt log to the link below and place a link back here to that and we can take a look to possibly see what is going on. Try the device log first and if that data does not reveal anything significant then we may need the aircraft file itself. Instructions for upload are on the link below.

Phanto Help Log Viewer

Have you recently updated the FW on the AC?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I appreciate your knowledge on the sensor in the battery compartment. I had my FAA sticker in there and it was thick enough to set it off. I pulled sticker out and it flys again[emoji106][emoji41]

Reactions: Specktech

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers