Wifi problem?

Reaction score
I flew my pv2+ this morning and all was good. So i shut down the phanom and went to another location less than 100 meters away. I powered up the controler the wifi the phantom and then my iphone. Then something strange happened, whilst waiting for the greenlights i notoced the display saying problem conneting to phantom or something very similar. Then i get connection back then i notice the satelitte, sd card and something else dissappear from the screen, then 5 or 10 seconds they reappear. I powered up the props and they work, but the loosing connection and display icons are worrying me. Any ideas what could be the problem?

michaeljp said:
I flew my pv2+ this morning and all was good. So i shut down the phanom and went to another location less than 100 meters away. I powered up the controler the wifi the phantom and then my iphone. Then something strange happened, whilst waiting for the greenlights i notoced the display saying problem conneting to phantom or something very similar. Then i get connection back then i notice the satelitte, sd card and something else dissappear from the screen, then 5 or 10 seconds they reappear. I powered up the props and they work, but the loosing connection and display icons are worrying me. Any ideas what could be the problem?

The first thing I would try is powering everything off, including the phone, then reboot and try again.

Thanks for the reply mate. Ive done that several times with the same result . Its as if the wifi is playing up. When the symbols disappear on the screen the wifi symbol has only 1 line showing. To pull the top cover off the phantom do i undo the 4 hex screws next to the landing legs? I dont have the manual with me as im on holidays. Ill try to download it with my phone when im near a free wifi in this town. Ill see if there is aoose connection in the phantom.

I would try closing just the wifi connection and then reopen it and see if you get a better connection.....then do what DB suggests.

I found the problem. It is with my iphone4s. Why , i dont know. But the phantom is ok with my ipad mini. If i try them both at the same time, the ipad works but the iphpne does not.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94