Who's interested in buying a p4p/p4 battery mod?

Who's interested in buying a plug and play p4p/p4 battery mod?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a battery mod that doesn't require any wiring?
Also, list how much you are willing to pay for it below.

I think there are people interested long-term, but battery mods will void the warranty. Right now there are too many issues unresolved to risk giving up the warranty. The recent firmware update appears to fix some of them, but I think folks will want 4-6 months of joy before moving on to do things that void the warranty, just to make sure their hardware is solid.

Will it still void the warranty if it just attaches to the main battery? No wiring is necessary. It's just a plug and play.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No, but to my knowledge nobody has perfected that method. I've seen a couple of iterations of that idea on P4 batteries but the flat cable needed to carry enough current has apparently been an issue. Do you have a solution?

No, but to my knowledge nobody has perfected that method. I've seen a couple of iterations of that idea but the flat cable needed to carry enough current has apparently been an issue. Do you have a solution?
I might just have that! If it works, are you interested, and do you think it'll sell well here on phantom pilots? I think you're a local, so If I get it/them, then I might just have to give it a test run for authentication.

I will be interested if it's demonstrated to be 100% failure proof and to do nothing to warranty.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl