White Eagle

I learned a lot from your critics and comments. So please criticize and comment as hard as you can! Thanks.

Very good. You will now be able to improve even more by gaining a little more logic and continuity. Ex. start and end with the same motive, it will give an experience of having a "trip" from which you come back from, more like telling a story.

Also try to assemble the clips so that the movements do not get so much back and forth, but forward ... forward ... forward, and then backward ... backward, not to right then to left so to right, but right, ... right, right, ... then left, ... left, etc. Not descending, rising, descending, rising; more ... descending ... descending ...descending, then rising, ... rising, ... ))

Reactions: OOO
Very good. You will now be able to improve even more by gaining a little more logic and continuity. Ex. start and end with the same motive, it will give an experience of having a "trip" from which you come back from, more like telling a story.

Also try to assemble the clips so that the movements do not get so much back and forth, but forward ... forward ... forward, and then backward ... backward, not to right then to left so to right, but right, ... right, right, ... then left, ... left, etc. Not descending, rising, descending, rising; more ... descending ... descending ...descending, then rising, ... rising, ... ))

“start and end with the same motive” Good point! Thank you! But I’m not sure about other suggestions. Wouldn't it be a little boring if I follow a predictable flight pattern?

Very nice music. Where can I get free music for filmmaking?

Thanks! I usually search YouTube for background music. Several composers have at least a few copyright free background musics. Some of them are completely free (search for Ross Bugden, NoCopyrightSounds, NCM epic music). There are also plenty of free and paid sites like YouTube audio library, audiojungle, premium beat, audionetwork, soundcloud, soundimage.org, bensound.com. I mostly use free musics but also have some paid ones. Most of the paid sites also have several free ones.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT