White Eagle

lovely location. Where is this?

id love to live somewhere even close to anything like this to film

Reactions: OOO
Thanks my friend! This place is located in the Black Sea region of northern Turkey.

Phantom 4 Adventures:
Thank you for these kind words :)

African Wildlife:
Great! Issues regarding with still shots and title was noted.

Primpwatcher:
Thanks for the feedback!

It seems you risk so much in your video. The effort it takes on your body to get there and your drone. Everything was so beautiful. I like the first version best. The dept perception of the close up are great, I mean really great and daring. I would have liked a view of the whole area to tie things together.

I’m thinking the first version. Now that I’ve watched it, the shadow of the drone isn’t that big of a deal breaker. I wish our national parks weren’t off limits to flying and filming. Such beauty wasted. I would love to fly among and over the redwoods, up above and in the Grand Canyon, up in the mountains of Colorado. So much to see and tell in a whole different meaning, that we can’t do.

It seems you risk so much in your video. The effort it takes on your body to get there and your drone. Everything was so beautiful. I like the first version best. The dept perception of the close up are great, I mean really great and daring. I would have liked a view of the whole area to tie things together.

I spend most of my time outside of work in the nature. I love to explore mountains and canyons, and often camp in remote areas to increase my primitive survival skills. Yes it was difficult but I really love to do that, because it makes me happy. I guess we all love to do what makes us happy. Thank you very much the feedback, personally I also liked the first one.

Last edited:
I’m thinking the first version. Now that I’ve watched it, the shadow of the drone isn’t that big of a deal breaker. I wish our national parks weren’t off limits to flying and filming. Such beauty wasted. I would love to fly among and over the redwoods, up above and in the Grand Canyon, up in the mountains of Colorado. So much to see and tell in a whole different meaning, that we can’t do.

Thanks for the feedback! National park in US are spectacular places to fly. As far as I remember once you had no restrictions in national parks. What happened? Why they needed to ban drones in all national parks? But I think most of the other counties are trying to follow US rules regarding drones, including my own country. New drone restrictions are on the way and things are getting harder here too.

The banning of drones in national parks is an excellent decision. Many who fly drones mainly think of themselves, rather than others - and anything which outlaws such obnoxious “me, first” behaviour must be applauded (even if this widely-accepted human behaviour remains overall unchallenged). Professional filming licenses are available in all national parks, including aerial opportunities.

Tremendous video. I’ve watched it several times. I’m being very picky now but I longed for a lower angle of view starting at 1:23 so that the tree hanging on the cliff would be more starkly contrasted against the sky as you flew by. That may have been impossible due to the terrain, however. I echo the positive comments about the music. You don’t often observe a sensitivity to musical timing relative to what you’re seeing. That has great impact. Well done!

Tremendous video. I’ve watched it several times. I’m being very picky now but I longed for a lower angle of view starting at 1:23 so that the tree hanging on the cliff would be more starkly contrasted against the sky as you flew by. That may have been impossible due to the terrain, however. I echo the positive comments about the music. You don’t often observe a sensitivity to musical timing relative to what you’re seeing. That has great impact. Well done!

Actually it would be an easy shot for me. Your advice was noted. Thank you for the suggestion.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1