• Phantom 4

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mavic

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Spark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Let say is my first drone which one should I go for.
Still, too many veritables.
If I'm a professional photographer which one would I get?
How about if I'm a family man that likes to go camping?
If I'm a biker?
If I work at Walmart and have to support a growing family?
If I have a big ego and always has to have the best?
Backpacking type?
Love traveling around the world?
I'm done!

Reactions: Numone and dirkclod
Reaction score
Lots to consider, and everyone has different situations, needs, and expectations. If you can get one, I would recommend a refurbished Phantom 4 as a first drone. The factory refurbished Phantom 4 has the same one year warranty as a new one and the two I bought both looked brand new out of the box. The refurbished is about $300-$400 cheaper than new. Great quality 4K photos and video, reasonably reliable, and a good selection of parts available. I paid about $700 US for mine.

Reactions: YowieDJI
Reaction score
Lots to consider, and everyone has different situations, needs, and expectations. If you can get one, I would recommend a refurbished Phantom 4 as a first drone. The factory refurbished Phantom 4 has the same one year warranty as a new one and the two I bought both looked brand new out of the box. The refurbished is about $300-$400 cheaper than new. Great quality 4K photos and video, reasonably reliable, and a good selection of parts available. I paid about $700 US for mine.

Thank you for the advice, I was not thinking about a refurbished one. Great help :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neha845