Where is the best place to buy drone only?

Reaction score
I have a spare RC from p4p that I'd like to link with another AC. Any suggestions? I bought the controller from someone on CL who crashed for a total loss.

Thanks,

n00bonthe^

You can buy the P4P aircraft only from DJI here. Other authorized DJI dealers might stock them too.

A complete set is going for $1,499 right now, so it's close. If you're looking to save the most money (and don't care about convenience), then buy a complete set and sell off the accessories you don't need. You could also try to buy a used/refurbished P4P somewhere.

Thanks for the response, I wonder if I should just unload the controller.

Do you know if it's compatible with the P3P? I have any extra P3P I'd like to pair.

The P4P remote controller is only compatible with the P4P.

Last edited:
try and buy a complete used package on ebay for 600/700 .....change settings to 10 % battery warning for no real reason .... ......crash (let battery go dead from 30 ft. in grassy field and drop ...again strictly pilot error) doing about 400 in damage ...send to dji .....get back brand new unit fully integrated and ready for all update and firmware with no issues working better than ever ........

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31