Where do I find my coordinates to notify airports?

Reaction score
Looked in the manual and some of the threads but can't seem to find the answer. Also, where do I find how many satellites I'm locked into?
Best... Steve

There are a lot of sites online that will give your coordinates for a specific place. You can find them with google. I bet there's an app for it too. Also, if you use Litchi and have the correct box checked, the coordinates of your AC will show on your mobile device.

But it may not be necessary to give coordinates. For example, you could say "I'm flying over the Gregg Rd area which is in the far SE corner of your five mile radius..." Chances are the guy at the airport knows where you're flying. But if he wants your coordinates, it would be nice to give them to him, so have them ready.

Satellites - the number is on your flight app if you use Litchi. If you're not using an app, the rear lights will flash while it acquires satellites to communicate to you the important satellite numbers.

Last edited:
You could use an app like Apple maps to find the coordinates at your current location.

The GPS satellite count is not displayed in DJI GO. You can only see the GPS signal strength represented in bars at the top of the DJI GO app.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
on the B4UFly app you can open the map, tap and hold on map where you are (drop a pin there) and it will show you coords. Same works for kittyhawk app as well.

Go 4 shows number of sats and strength in top row.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Only question I have ever been asked was. "are you serious? the wind gusts are 40mph" I told him, yes, that is why I am out here today.
Landing was fun, point into wind, drop flaps and come straight down like a helicopter.
Go ap has the number to right of gps, I usually gain 4 once in the air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl