Where are you?

Sumter, South Carolina

Just got my Vision+ 2 days ago and got a couple test flights in. I think I'm going to like it!

New Plymouth, New Zealand.

Recently flew my v2+ at a beautiful beach up north

Perfectly controlled 18 minute flight, ideal conditions, great flight up some cliffs and then out over the surf .

But I forgot to hit the record button

happydays said:
To quote Mal_P2V_Ieland Face Palm!!!

The loin of this exercise was to get people to update their profile details. Seems to have failed miserably!

:D :D :D
Connor, use this one when the brown really hits the fan

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-19-11-26-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-19-11-26-41.png
    514.2 KB · Views: 305
Any of you think you might update your profiles so it says where u are from under your names? If you dont want to its cool but its very handy and kinda nice to know where people are from when talking to them without having to ask, especially when in topics about flying laws in different countries. Think this was the main aim of the topic, and no, before you start we're not nsa, faa, caa, iaa, cia, fbi, just freindly fellow fliers.
Happy flying :)

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Any of you think you might update your profiles so it says where u are from under your names? If you dont want to its cool but its very handy and kinda nice to know where people are from when talking to them without having to ask, especially when in topics about flying laws in different countries. Think this was the main aim of the topic, and no, before you start we're not nsa, faa, caa, iaa, cia, fbi, just freindly fellow fliers.

Speak for yourself Mal, I'm all of the above!!!

happydays said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

Speak for yourself Mal, I'm all of the above!!!

Shhhhhhh.......... dont blow our cover ;)
Right I'm gonna be bold and go for a pint and tell herself I'm going flying. I love my phantom :lol:

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Brettly said:
I come from the land down under! Leumeah, Sydney/Australia
Where women glow and men plunder ;)

The actual lyrics are 'where women blow and men chunder'
And yes blow means what you think it does and chunder means vomit after a big night out........ Aussie lingo :)

Oh, and my town of Alstonville is located in northern NSW near Byron Bay which is the most easterly point in Australia.

Double-D said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Brettly said:
I come from the land down under! Leumeah, Sydney/Australia
Where women glow and men plunder ;)

And yes blow means what you think it does and chunder means vomit after a big night out........ Aussie lingo :)
Haha I was being polite ;)

And yes blow means what you think it does and chunder means vomit after a big night out........ Aussie lingo :)[/quote]
Haha I was being polite ;)[/quote]

No need to be polite. Us Aussies are proud of our women's oral skills and our drinking until we're over full.

Useless fact ; 25+ yrs after that iconic Australian song came out, the band were sued for copyright by an arse of a family who claimed it was similar to another famous Australian song their grandmother had written 50+ yrs earlier. The consequence was the band couldn't afford to pay it all, and the lead singer who already suffered from depression took his own life shortly afterwards.

Haha hilarious :)
But mad about men at work being sued, never heard about the sorry end to their story :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl