What's everyone's order number

Reaction score
What order number have we all got and who is going to be the lucky one to get to post first on here after flying it.
I got very drunk last night and couldn't remember my payment details so by the time i finally got round to paying i was 2000 and something. so doesn't look like i will be getting it before anyone else that's for sure.

Well on my DJI order page the transaction is still at stage 2 "Payment Reviewing" even though the card transaction said authorized?

Looking like you will get it first out of all of us settle, and i will get mine last. Cant wait

I may well have been the first, or certainly one of the first, to preorder from Amazon...11:42 EDT right after the DJI Presentation started. But there is no way to tell how that relates to those of you who ordered from DJI.

I am hoping that since Amazon is such a Beast, and an important Phantom supplier, that they will receive one of the first shipments.....

What order numbers are you guys talking about? From DJI.com? my order number is like 001115061694... I was refreshing their site until the phantom 3 showed up, then kept refreshing until I was able to add it to cart, then I paid with paypal for the speediest order... I'm hoping I'm order #1.

No P3 batteries are available on Amazon, yet...a P3 with only one battery is worse than going to the dentist! I know they will be available so I'll probably order three....

Reactions: Sketch6995
Ordered off DJI website yesterday at about 2:30PM Central. Received order confirmation @ 2:37

Customer Reference Number: 1018

Was hoping their numbering system started @ 1000 but after seeing Settel's post I'm guessing the first person to pull the trigger got 0001

The last four digits of my order number is 6786.

So, I think I am #6...;)

Just wish i hadnt got so drunk and forgot my payment details. order 2019 is not what i wanted. I was ready and waiting as dji was uploading all the details but then sadly spent the next 2 or 3 hours trying to remember passwords and codes and locking up cards and stuff.

Just wish i hadnt got so drunk and forgot my payment details. order 2019 is not what i wanted. I was ready and waiting as dji was uploading all the details but then sadly spent the next 2 or 3 hours trying to remember passwords and codes and locking up cards and stuff.
hahaa thats really good :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic