What's everyone's order number

I really don't think the order number means all that much, would DJi go through the trouble of assigning a block of order numbers just for the P3? Not likely, the most logical assumption is every order, from propellers to batteries, gets the next number in sequence. My order number just means there were at least xxxxxxxxx6786 DJi orders of something ahead of my P3.

Thats not your order number, look for you costumer reference number to the right hand side on your order, thats you order number. I emailed dji this morning and the number is the number of order of P3 at that time and they say they ship in payment order. They will have to ship to dealers as well of course.

Customer Reference Number: 183 :)

My order number is this huge 10 digit number!
Where should I look for it?

My order number is this huge 10 digit number!
Where should I look for it?

Its you customer ref no on the first email from DJI after ordering.

Hmmm I have paid on credit card but my order on the DJI site says card payment has been authorised but "Payment Reviewing" at stage 2 and no reference number

Hmmm I have paid on credit card but my order on the DJI site says card payment has been authorised but "Payment Reviewing" at stage 2 and no reference number
Check your account online and spam folder. It might have been flagged as fraudulent and the email the card company sent you got sent to your spam folder. I paid by cc and within a minute it showed up on my current cc statement.

Well I did get a text message immediately after the transaction asking if the last purchase was legitimate and to text back "Y" if it was OK so I did ?

Oh well I'm slipping down the list

Well I did get a text message immediately after the transaction asking if the last purchase was legitimate and to text back "Y" if it was OK so I did ?

Oh well I'm slipping down the list
So yeah, guess that's not it then. Might give them a call or you'll be returning it for a P4 :)

I may well have been the first, or certainly one of the first, to preorder from Amazon...11:42 EDT right after the DJI Presentation started. But there is no way to tell how that relates to those of you who ordered from DJI.

I am hoping that since Amazon is such a Beast, and an important Phantom supplier, that they will receive one of the first shipments.....

I ordered mine as well through Amazon...Received an email this morning, estimated delivery date May25 :(

if you went w/ the extra battery bundle, it's mid May because that's when the extra batteries will be available. if you didn't, they start shipping end of April.

At time of my order through Amazon, extra battery bundle was not available.

Customer Reference Number: 727

BTW, where on Amazon is it? I sure don't see it. I messed up and didn't get a second battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik