What's everyone's order number

Stand down newbie,there WILL be significant FM/SW issues. It might look like the P2 series but from what I'm reading...diff props, batts, physical size, AND the op system on the RC is different..Issues for sure

I just 'chatted' with Max from DJi Online Chat. He said it could take 3-5 days to process. I called BS, as I see others getting reference numbers in a matter of minutes after using a credit card. He said that he will contact online sales and follow up....we'll see.
They tried to fob me off too but I just kept politely asking if they'd push things a bit faster and after a little while they did - you have to be a bit determined not to accept no for an answer... they can process it whilst your online to them - they did exactly that for me - good luck!

Stand down newbie,there WILL be significant FM/SW issues. It might look like the P2 series but from what I'm reading...diff props, batts, physical size, AND the op system on the RC is different..Issues for sure
Nothing to worry about - DJI are one of the most thorough companies to test every aspect of the products they make as if each one is their own family... they wouldn't dream of selling a product that had any issues at all*

*Terms and conditions - once the money is safely deposited in their Swiss bank account DJI will deny you or your Phantom ever existed...

Reactions: dronebandit
Nothing to worry about - DJI are one of the most thorough companies to test every aspect of the products they make as if each one is their own family... they wouldn't dream of selling a product that had any issues at all*

*Terms and conditions - once the money is safely deposited in their Swiss bank account DJI will deny you or your Phantom ever existed...

:)
I am tempted to order one, only my memories of aluminium GPS tape mod and drilling off destroyed screw head prevent me to do that :) Will think over weekend. I really like extended up to 2km distance w/o mods ...

They tried to fob me off too but I just kept politely asking if they'd push things a bit faster and after a little while they did - you have to be a bit determined not to accept no for an answer... they can process it whilst your online to them - they did exactly that for me - good luck!

I placed my order on Wednesday morning. But, DJi sat on it until early this morning.

Customer Reference Number: 5739

I placed my order on Wednesday morning. But, DJi sat on it until early this morning.

Customer Reference Number: 5739

5735 here for the P3A. Similar story. Placed my order pretty quick but they didn't confirm the payment for days.

Place my order today. Customer reference number:5288 (Region, Europe)
Should I change my profilename to P3Phantom...

Customer Reference Number: 0117

P3P w/battery total: $1,359

Btw, I could not imagine how much it would suck to buy a new quad with only being able to start out with one battery. Then find out your one and only battery is no good allowing you just a few minutes of flight times between charges. Guess I would be posting a thread about how many things I could with 1 minute flights. "101 1-minute Flight Possibilites" :)

Hope nobody has to experience something like that!

ref 6_ _ 1 p3 pro inc spare bat £1239.00, sold my last phantom2 h3 3d end of last summer in anticipation ready for an whole new summer with a new phantom 3 pro get in.

No I hope none of us have any problems. I hope to hear nothing but good reports on here when we all start getting them. Which I'm sure one by one will report to us all with there first flight experiences, I can't wait to see the first thread on here that states FIRST FLIGHT WITH P3, and I will be nervous while clicking the tab to read the first report. Lol

Customer reference number: 586.

#2363. It will get here when it gets here I suppose. I have read on-line that the extra batteries will ship separately and not until mid-May. The quads are supposed to ship starting April 22nd. I'm sure that this information will change based on which vendor is used for the purchase.

#4833. I thought I was quick but the order took 24 hours to come through (plus I had to deal with returning my P2V+ to Amazon) :(

I'm leaving the US on May 6th for 9 months in the Caribbean so I might not get it at all! Anyone in the 100's want to switch orders? lol.

#4833. I thought I was quick but the order took 24 hours to come through (plus I had to deal with returning my P2V+ to Amazon) :(

I'm leaving the US on May 6th for 9 months in the Caribbean so I might not get it at all! Anyone in the 100's want to switch orders? lol.

I got no 183, £3000 and she's yours :)

I got no 183, £3000 and she's yours :)
haha, unlikely. I want'er, but not that bad :) I'd love to hear exactly when you get your tracking code though! Could possibly gauge the likelihood of mine arriving on time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers