What'd I 4get? Controller Problem

Reaction score
I am trying to use the controller from my first P3S with my newest P3S. I was able to link them. I have control of the gimbal and I am connected with the litchi app but the motors will not fire up so I can not take off. Am I forgetting something?
Thanks

Which message is displayed at the top of the camera view in DJI GO?

Are you sure it shows "Connected" on the camera view screen? It should be showing something like "Safe to fly (GPS)".

Just reading and thinking,would rc calibration help,brain dead can't remember if litchi has setting,dji has it..does it start without app

If you're sure it's showing "Safe to fly (GPS)", then I'd recommend you try calibrating the remote controller sticks again.

Try conect again with litchi while conected swipe screen down turn off wifi then turn back on,i just try on my p3s and litchi and unsure if it was the new version that did it (playstore app)mine came up disconected so I turn wifi off then back on and me motors started..New version for djigo was what I meant

The Litchi app was not telling me the battery was too cold. I decided to see what would happen using the go app and once I saw the warning I knew that was the problem. The aircraft also had to warm a bit but I did not get or could not see any warming needed warning on the Litchi app. Either way, she flew today for a little while, just a test flight and all was good
THANKS ALL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez