What Tablet to use?

Reaction score
Bought an Advanced Phantom 3, then found out that my I Pad 2 will not work on it, cant afford to get a newer I Pad.

Can someone suggest a cheaper solution, that works ok for them, thank you.

C Cabunag

If you want to go really cheap, stop by Best Buy and pick up a zte Mavic cell phone for $29! Yes, the screen is smaller than other smart phone, but it works just fine with Go. Don't even need to have a sim card. That's what I started with when my old iPad wouldn't work in order to get the bird registered and in the air. Still keep it in the travel case as a backup in case something goes wrong with the mini.

Yeah, probably too long of a commute for you! Still might look around for one locally or online. Phone even has GPS. And it's a Maven, not Mavic.

Quick look shows it for 60 euro. Still running android 5, so if you try that route you may need an older version oh Go.

It copes well , Yes, I run Litchi as well as Go and it has GPS. it is dedicated to my P3S so there are no other apps apart from a sat status app and a wifi analyser.
Brilliant. Thanks for that as I needed a tablet that can run litchi. Hope they do a 10" one too

Neon Euc

Bought an Advanced Phantom 3, then found out that my I Pad 2 will not work on it, cant afford to get a newer I Pad.

Can someone suggest a cheaper solution, that works ok for them, thank you.

C Cabunag
I switched from a Samsung note 4 to a Tab A and now the Nvidia Shield.
The Nvidia Shield had been the best purchase, no video transmission problems or distance equals lost signal.
This is half the cost of others and working the best of all.
Android, no cellular.

Sent from my LG-K540 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm with MedilFL1,
I bought the Nvidia Shield K1, super fast tablet and the video is in a class of it's own.
Cheers Michael

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl